3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss_Timurchik 24.03.20 10:15 pm

How to open a new tier of weapons (mk2 etc)? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

People have a few questions on the game! first How to open a new tier of weapons (mk2 etc)? You know what is written in the skill menu, but the skill menu only shows the 4 modes of the game (medic, sniper, etc.) from here the second question arises where to spend skill points? I have accumulated 20 points and how to spend do not know(. And the third question is so in the game there are still companions under AI control and if so, after what mission it will appear?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 24.03.20

In the skill menu it's not wood (or not all if there have been changes after the patches) - have not played.
Take any specialization and looking for further skills upgrading for weapons was, at the beginning, in the lower right branch of skills.

Teammates in the game. Promised to make drone-bot, but I doubt it.

B
Blood Suslik 24.03.20

Boss_Timurchik
skills above there, and MK 2 is then the weapon upgrade, high mk3, and about the partners do not know, I went solo, companions, and was not given.

B
Boss_Timurchik 24.03.20

Blood Suslik
Yes thank you and I was stupid there would have to scroll up and look))

B
Boss_Timurchik 24.03.20

The Wolf Mercenary
thank you

S
SubZER08 25.01.21

The weapon is improved with details, in the same place where you put body kits on it. Maximum up to MK3 like.

k
kvf0405 25.01.21

where to enter these fucking skills in the menu 33 experience points and more than one was spent

t
tchuzhy 25.01.21

kvf0405
Horror. In the skills menu, above the classes. The overall window is too large, you need to move up.