3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 24.03.20 10:16 pm

Why the need for humanity here and what it gives? (Dark Souls)

Hello friends. Here began the remaster to play the first part on the PS4, a lot of questions but first things first, why is humanity here and what it gives?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 24.03.20

prices in humanity like below
and maybe give more exp
on the Pitch at least

R
Rolemanser 24.03.20

alex1gr
Humanity up to 10, gives you the drop rate of items, as well as protection from curses, after 10 effect - no

S
Sergey 82 24.03.20

Yet humanity has the power to strengthen the fires (if you have rite of kindling). Reinforced fires to restore more SIPS of estus. Also some weapon scaling from the level of humanity.

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

Guys tell me, between the fires I understand you can't travel?

N
NightHawkreal 24.03.20

alex1gr
You can, but first you need studentswho need to find, and it will not be soon. so remember the short cut.

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

NightHawkreal
Thank you. Another question - weapons and armor are easily damaged or that can not worry?

N
NightHawkreal 24.03.20

alex1gr
In spite of that weapons like the dragon sword quickly breaks down and can not particularly steamed by periodic repair.

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

NightHawkreal
well, that's just with dragon sword and go. Have not yet found a replacement worthy. can be bad looking...

F
FallenGhost 24.03.20

alex1gr
First time with this sword the game and went from minuses - in the second half of the game damage is not enough. Will advise you the Sword/Halberd black knight. Stands out from most of these knights.

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

FallenGhost
Thank you. and another question, I for some reason can't descend and ascend quickly up the stairs.. although running as well is the dot (PS;)

F
FallenGhost 24.03.20

alex1gr
Just hold the run button while descending the stairs, and stick/movement keys don't touch.

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

FallenGhost
thanks but like I tried this way and that does not come out, although in other parts it worked. OK see more