3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragonius01 24.03.20 10:17 pm

How can I put Russian language on PS4? (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Hello, I downloaded Warzone on PS4 using the Us account, and there is no Russian language. Tell me how can I put Russian language?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 24.03.20

Dragonius01
Go through Ukraine, or look in the store.

D
Dragonius01 24.03.20

I created a Ukrainian account , went to the store, and it says to download , I clicked download because I think that he remove the Warzone , and again to swing , and I Have it downloaded 8 days.

D
Dragonius01 24.03.20

Lex-one

A
Alexandr Filipenko 24.03.20

Dragonius01
You need a Ukrainian or Finnish account, there is Russian language. I have a Ukrainian account all downloaded fine, only problems with entering the game, doesn't always connect to the server

D
Dragonius01 24.03.20

Alexandr Filipenko
But if I created American and downloaded from there Warzone?

A
Alexandr Filipenko 24.03.20

Dragonius01
Create Ukrainian and then play with it, the game will not be removed if you're going to play. Russian language on the American account is not supported, no way to put it. Try and that and that, I think the us account is more stable than connecting to the network

D
Dragonius01 24.03.20

Alexandr Filipenko
Yes, the account is more stable podklyuchaetsya to the network . 1 more question , see I made a us account to PS4 main account to play across all of your accounts, now I will create Ukrainsky account there in the stor will need to re-download or log into the game and will be there Russian language ?

Z
Zlonchello 28.10.21

Something I'm thinking about taking XBOX because of such crap