3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACK_VIT 24.03.20 11:04 pm

How to remove limiting CPU SSE4.2? (Quantum Break)

24 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 24.03.20

BLACK_VIT
To put a more modern processor that supports more modern technology, or just take the developers source code and completely rewrite it from scratch, using only the statements and commands up to 2000

D
Demon59901 24.03.20

To write a patch

M
MunchkiN 616 24.03.20

kind of like pitch wise men have told me about some emulator instructions ссе4 on CPUs without it.

f
felistake 24.03.20

Limit sse 4.2 already removed the patch themselves developed,the problem remains that now the popcnt ,and it is not excluded or forgotten.I will change percents and mother.

f
felistake 24.03.20

I think I saw on YouTube that there is a crack that bypasses sse

a
abe2009 24.03.20

start still by downloading the emulator https://software.intel.com/system/files/managed/2f/ac/sde-external-7.49.0-2016-07-07-win.tar.bz2 and unzip its contents into the game folder so that the executable files were in one folder. Next create a shortcut from a file sde.exe and in properties of this shortcut in the string Object: append -- SmartSteamLoader.exe (without the quotes).
You should get something like:
D:GamesQuantum Breakdx11sde.exe -- SmartSteamLoader.exe
Next - start the game from the created shortcut (you may need administrator rights)

b
billypit 24.03.20

abe2009
...and watch 1-5 frames per second. *fix

f
felistake 24.03.20

abe2009
write-access is denied,even though I registered with on the website

a
abe2009 24.03.20

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/pre-release-license-agreement-for-intel-software-development-emulator-accept-end-user-license-agreement-and-download

-
- DILOR- 24.03.20

Anyone WHO has an ERROR api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll . And the game does not start remove visual studio c 2005 and 2014 . And put only 2015...

d
dmir92 24.03.20

abe2009
Indeed, it can be run . 7-14 fps in all resolutions and settings .
Yes, it's time to get off the 775 socket...

M
Mr.Basuha 24.03.20

Has launched on Rosignano Q8400 to 3.2 GHz + Asus GeForce GTX 750 Ti + 8GB RAM.
Played 20 minutes at the same time monitors the temperature and the load on the processor and graphics card, and then came to the conclusion that I Mirror's Edge Catalyst loading and the processor and graphics card more than Quantum Break. FPS drops to 14 frames above-mentioned\s only when moving. Worth a stay as the FPS jumps sometimes up to 25 frames. The lab was given once 30 frames, but is it worth to move as the fall to 10-14, and given the fact that the permission 1680 on 1050 plus included masturbirovala, smoothing.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.03.20

On the emulator you don't play...Although I know of people that GTA 3 at 10 fps lol)

Developed said - that any new patches do not plan about processors.They say buy a new one.

I understand it can be frustrating when owners of 8+ years old CPUs can't test the game performance themselves. Based on QA reports such hardware doesn't produce a playable experience.

The instruction set missing from the Intel Core 2 CPUs is used in Quantum Break's renderer, and currently there are no plans of rewriting it.

Although the old Fanaah 2 percent of the same generation all runs and 30 frames to play quite normally.

M
Mr.Basuha 24.03.20

However, it is strange that they have introduced support for Phenom only, not Quad. A personal dislike?))

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.03.20

Mr.Basuha
They did not enter anything - just Fromow other standards of instructions in SSE4a has popcnt.
It is rather from the field of luck.

M
Mr.Basuha 24.03.20

Vasek Vasekk
As far as I remember at the time in Win Store was not support hair Dryers not Meadow. After you have already introduced support for the Dryers, but Coady spared.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.03.20

Mr.Basuha
Was rather artificial restriction.Because older processors are not tested.
Then they were given the go-ahead to take him out.
In the end, Phenomical lucky that the desired instruction was in SSE4a.That's all.Nobody out there is altered in the code.

M
Mr.Basuha 24.03.20

Vasek Vasekk
Obidki)

S
SkyraX 24.03.20

with the latest optimizations of modern games, even buying the LHC will not save.

f
felistake 24.03.20

Launched on the emulsion,standing gt740 2gb ddr5 video card,changing the settings gave nothing.Decided to buy cheap.but they say the fast Radeon r7 370 256 bit ддр5 also,nothing has changed..although the 3 mafia on this map flew(crawled at 740),the conclusion seems necessary to change a piece of iron.