3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disas007 24.03.20 11:05 pm

Where to sell clothes? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Pliz tell me!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 24.03.20

Um... and why? Inventory is not.
At least 100,500 caps cha will be. Boutiques clothes dumb

Z
Zloy_ParKur 24.03.20

The store stuff is, offer when purchasing the supply division to the power unit.

S
Shadow_QZ 24.03.20

Parkur_KP3
Haven't opened this. Then cool

P
Polololon 24.03.20

Shadow_QZ wrote:
Um... and why?
Apparently then, at first, they are quite expensive. Relative to the total amount of money at the start.

P
PeroAlxp 24.03.20

Disas007
I'd better give a hint. Better things don't sell, and disassemble it into components for crafting. When in inventory you go there pay attention to the buttons below every thing, is written what to do with it. You can mark as junk and you can disassemble the stuff or the thing itself. Click on the thing you need and hold the X button to disassemble. And they understand, then its main base is a workbench for crafting, there is going to create things.

P
PeroAlxp 24.03.20

Shadow_QZ
The place is in the backpack. Pay attention to backpack your character when you in the game world. It is written for example 4/32 is 4 things in my backpack and a capacity of 32 things. So that's something. I also thought that it is possible to collect all :) Spray (assorted) is not the right things.

S
Shadow_QZ 24.03.20

PeroAlxp
Well, the question was about the clothes... not weapons, backpacks, and other ammunition

P
PeroAlxp 24.03.20

Shadow_QZ
And I realized that decorative. Well, Yes, she did just for dev\the bark and make sense to sell it there.

L
Len [02] 24.03.20

And I would love to be sold. Or at least thrown out. Because when you find a really interesting thing - it is lost in the bunch of extra rags.

D
Disas007 24.03.20

Opened the Department of supply in the power block, but there the seller can sell only the contents of the backpack! It is strange like that! What about my extra clothes?

L
Lord VIRUsS 24.03.20

wrote already.... Customization things you CANNOT throw away or sell

D
Disas007 24.03.20

clear

D
Disas007 24.03.20

why do they have the price written?

l
lyaga11 24.03.20

nonsense kakaeto I love the order including the games ! where sown this shit throw BL