3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andy_ko44 24.03.20 11:05 pm

No jobs from nomad (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

All good. Actually the question in the subject. Already cleared 4 areas from question marks and quests and nomad so jobs and does not.
There is a suspicion that I broke the game, because when I approached him the first time, I had already visited the island from the job for the missing worker and cleared out there crocodiles(the existence of such tasks found in the passage).
What about something now...?
P. S. Can I have it(the job) concealed somehow? There is generally such a function? In the list made it so auger
14 Comments
Sort by:
b
baracus11 24.03.20

andy_ko44
And you online play? Like as offline for these jobs.

B
Bupycop 24.03.20

andy_ko44
It daily, maybe you accidentally completed the task already? Sometimes they are so simple and it is not always necessary for him to return. For example to kill a few bandits and all, you just put the thing in inventory, sometimes you just have resources to give the kid the right thing to get. Try a day return, if problem is not resolved, then we will have to think...

J
Jon Sneg 24.03.20

well, they are not constantly glow... 4 zones - even a little... he appears randomly in different cities. Play again and it will appear

a
andy_ko44 24.03.20

Play the pirates. And the job-neither online whether? Maybe I'm th... eccentric just.
Jon Sneg
So he appeared, chests-graphites sells.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 24.03.20

andy_ko44
He's not coming, take away the subject.

d
dimon-alfa 24.03.20

This guy (the red kind) is in the nearest to you location and gives 2 quests (or one) per day. You may need a license to give the job. Really not much to lose by not performing his quest, he gives 1K experience and a free chest, which he can be bought for 3K.

a
andy_ko44 24.03.20

Standards award. You only know the pirates have the job or not?

P
Pavel Percev 24.03.20

On pirates, there is no job from the bench nomad. As in the previous parts of the series is an online component.

a
andy_ko44 24.03.20

Yes I agree, I asked the pirate at work, either. Onli license.
PS.something I do not recall in any part of the additional quests online. Chests/ships were, even some stuff with shards... but not quests.

K
Kovboy belomor 24.03.20

Just wondering I read the review on the game and there write that the weapons in the game stuff.All the track in the store have to take,again for their money.And the treasure map inside the same travel only in the store.It's true publishers are already so insolent.

a
andy_ko44 24.03.20

All there rules. From the coffers of a nomad falls out all that is in the shop and even better. And with a simple chest(treasure) falls rules weapon, but as you progress through.
In the game in General over Doha weapons for every taste. But You're not going to use. The bow and the sword, for example...

R
Rolemanser 24.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
The nomad is almost always a weapon at your level, the game falls a normal weapon, but in most it is below your level, but it can be improved at the blacksmith.

K
Kovboy belomor 24.03.20

Rolemanser
I am the weapon that at the start of a drag.Improving the smithy.Bow only here who spends a volley of arrows I want to change. And something I had not seen that trophies can be improved.

R
Rolemanser 24.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Go to the blacksmith, he can upgrade weapons, if it is below your level.