3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tonny027 24.03.20 11:05 pm

Can't log in online (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Help, when you start the game in menu is not displayed line in a multiplayer game, how do I log in online, who faced such problem? What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 24.03.20

tonny027
I'm afraid to disappoint you, my friend, but this game has NO multiplayer MODE

J
Jon Sneg 24.03.20

tonny027
to accept!!! because this game has no multiplayer it is single player

m
mazinily 24.03.20

tonny027
starting with the rogue (about unity not know did not play) the multiplayer is not present

-
--00--00-- 24.03.20

mazinily
Unity was a good co-op

m
mazinily 24.03.20

--00--00--
alas she would not go so I do not know that there

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 24.03.20

--00--00--
there was a great op... and I hope in future games in the series it will again be delivered...

-
--00--00-- 24.03.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Totally agree. Although some bugs never fixed for all time (as in the mission women's March), but still it was a good step forward after an ugly multiplayer of the previous parts. I was very upset that the Origins of it are not added. I hope that if sharpened by the co-op Far Cry 5 will be financially successful, then Ubisoft will think in order to return the co-op and assassin.

g
gfcnjh3 24.03.20

Well, that licorice rebate started. Looks like it's not pirates or license, in the course of just a fad that this month. Maybe the solar flares.

S
Sergey Matokhin 24.03.20

gfcnjh3
People are preparing for spring fever.

R
Rolemanser 24.03.20

tonny027
There is a pseudo online, while online you will only be able to avenge the death of another player at the hands of bandits\soldiers also will be available to you the job of a nomad and all.