3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dorofeevdl 24.03.20 11:05 pm

Lost money. (Elite Dangerous)

People tell me newbie, what the hell?

I play recently, just a few days. Today hit the mother lode - a good conflict, only had time to turn on the scanner criminals and then finish off the unfortunate. For each received 50 to 150 K. In the end I slammed. As usual bought your ship, but on account... 1000 cu.

How could this happen? Before that it was about 150 K. Just bought the ship. And now no money those that were neither honestly earned.
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetworkShaman 24.03.20

dorofeevdl
You premium vouchers were taken to the station?

d
dorofeevdl 24.03.20

At the station voucher no.

d
dorofeevdl 24.03.20

Every time I flew that for such a criminal I get a lot of money. Well, even if I generally didn't kill anyone, they would have my 150K. I ship 20 pieces. I can't understand it

C
Costantius 24.03.20

So for every dead criminal you issued vouchers. You must cash out at the station,if I remember correctly the contacts of the authorities. After the death of the earned vouchers destroyed in place with the vehicle. So, if you haven't cashed out and merged, you so to say, left holding the bag.

M
ManticoreX 24.03.20

I remember I unknowingly blew almost Python in the beginning of the game.. didn't know what insurance you need to pay immediately and not to procrastinate. thought at any time to buy it,and how it came had to support writing:) Python returned,but said the first and last time:D but now I'm closer now:)

d
dorofeevdl 24.03.20

Fun... thank you! Somehow illogical at all, you criminals soaked, and the money was not given because the ship was lost. How so?

D
DreaD PaiN 24.03.20

dorofeevdl
why is not logical, if you were in the real banged you, too, will lose everything... there vouchers

m
mr. SD 24.03.20

dorofeevdl
and as for me, it is logical. A voucher is like a proof that the culprit is destroyed. And only after the evidence provided, there is a remuneration.

d
dorofeevdl 24.03.20

Damn, here's another weird school - can't find a docking computer. At the beginning of his bought time and randomly when changing vehicle not picked up with the rest of the equipment. Still fly - nowhere. Maybe not there looking for?

R
RikoChiko 24.03.20

In the optional equipment look. Not sold at every station. Like everything else in this game.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 24.03.20

dorofeevdl
Money for killing pirates, or for the war in varzaneh shall be credited to the account that you want to take more from vendera, and are not listed immediately in your pocket and Yes, died, lost everything that was charged to wanderu in the system

D
Dmitriy_XAN 24.03.20

dorofeevdl
all of the equipment at different stations is sold, the site eddb.io, where you can find any station with any equipment, ships and goods