3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 24.03.20 11:05 pm

How to choose a leader which spy? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Not vybiraetsya, I click and there is no sense and get no stupid training, does not emerge until kliknesh. help what the hell(
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Make N 24.03.20

The same canoe. How to fix a bug? Launched a new PDF appeared again and again does not select... a button on the PC to confirm the choice of the leader for espionage?

c
callmegod 24.03.20

Choose free Orc of the recruits. To give the order. Select the leader and click to spy on him. The leader must also be free (it can prepare the assassination). The selected Orc is to win the hole, this is the first contender. All.
2nd option, more simple, look who his bodyguard and recruit him or her, give the command to spy on him.

M
Make N 24.03.20

callmegodНаписано select leader, which you want to spy and all. The mouse point on any captain of the enemy and nothing happens. Neither the keyboard nor the mouse can't confirm.

M
Make N 24.03.20

Oh, think I understand the system of work implementation. The captain can not spy on someone my level or below. It is necessary to choose the cap above the line. Then it will work out

c
callmegod 24.03.20

Ummm, for anyone to watch? Each other they're not. The captain can monitor the subject captains who stand on the wall.

R
Rampertumskin 24.03.20

passed the game,during the selection connected gamepad poked all appeared button, click on x
the idea hit the space bar or LMB should get out, but not the Fig does not occur.

M
Make N 24.03.20

Just to the moment of choice I've already nailed those on the wall were... That's why we didn't understand that as a Yes)

m
mamedus87 24.03.20

Hi all,
How to revive these leaders if they are beaten?

D
DizGiss 24.03.20

It turns out you can assign a spy for the now dead leader on the wall