3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virtualez 24.03.20 11:06 pm

Stuck during the mission the final judgment. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The problem with the mission after the cutscene in the tomb (where the Golden ball) the character with his dead friend goes to the door and ceases to react to button movement. He just stands and do with it anything, although the other buttons (map, menu, etc.) apply. The game will not pass. Who faced a problem - help. In General, the game is still the same - not so much play, how much tested.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 24.03.20

Virtualez
And there is no need, the opportunity, the eagle to call and find the purpose of the job?

m
maestrr0 24.03.20

Virtualez
if playing on the controller then turn it off and turn it on.I have on some of the moments that helped

V
Virtualez 24.03.20

Thanks for the replies. Played on the keyboard, but got stuck, then decided to connect the controller helped. Even with a gamepad the game goes more smoothly.

v
vladik865 24.03.20

Virtualez
held on the controller the same problem has been earned and Vice versa with the keyboard and the controller fell off. Helped bestrepresented on bigissue point. In this place for some reason, the controller falls off the current no matter the controller or keyboard, but a reboot(or moving) helps.

V
Vyxyxol 24.03.20

vladik865
Did not notice this, play the keyboard, mouse, passed this time without any problems.

v
vladik865 24.03.20

Muskrat
Well Vadisi someone like.. NAA is it a bug that it works in certain situations) I think with the patch popovat or already corrected. I'm now faced with a gamepad it worked kalwa, and the author's theme on the contrary of otvalilas Claudia, and worked as a controller) it terribly important that everything is passable.

D
DarkAlienMax 24.03.20

No gamepad, Claudia fell off) clearly butted at the end of the story) rebooting does not help, the quest in this place is not reset.