3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 24.03.20 11:56 pm

Select a game exclusively for a single monitor gaming

There are several issues. 27 or 24. Graphics as a priority, it's probably IPS. Do I need to take with 2K and 4K, or software configured to do a pseudo higher resolutions (DSR) in the panel NVIDIA? Since online games with the kids can not stand to play, whether a lot of Hertz, the more that something is not too clear. For example, why 240 Hz, if the game can squeeze a maximum of 120 fps. Correctly I think, that in this case is 120 Hz? When well then, I will give 240 Hz? Only when more than 240 fps? I apologize in advance - I'm not a techie. And finally, the notorious G-Sync! Solid laudatory odes, but very confused how much this joy is worth. Now on a normal Monica 24Asus for 8000 R. can play 2K and 4K , but I don't know whether this is a pseudo high resolution from the present hardware.(just not seen). Stupid analysis, that according to my understanding all right, then I would stay at AGON AG271UG AOC 27 4K. But it's not for NVIDIA. Then AGON AG271 QG AOC 27 165Гц 2K G-Sync IPS 4 ms 350 CD/sq. m FlickerFree. Please give advice on the issues raised and possible specific recommendations. Of course, I understand that ASUS ROG is great, but 65 - thousand too much!.
1 Comments
Sort by:
m
mavlan 24.03.20

If you take 27 it is not full HD, where the pixels will be very visible, do not know how anyone, but I hated it. Took 27 WQHD 2560x1440 from AOC, suits all kind, but my 970 is already on the ultra with the same resolution not to play new games. IMHO singles 60fps with the head missing.