3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shanik 24.03.20 11:59 pm

Satellites (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

He met (he met)? Classes interesting
39 Comments
Sort by:
x
xSaimanx 24.03.20

The people who still take in partners?
One of the companions of the most interesting quests?
Does it make sense to create your created character or is it still better to play for one of the prepared, so as not to lose some content of the game?
Gray Garry wrote:
Is it possible to travel with all the characters, just by changing the active as needed
I subscribe to the issue :)
ShatayKabini wrote:
after the first act will be the ones who were with you in your party,the rest will die
that is, minus one dead unique companion if you select harvested character?
Balin, I feel a lot of interesting content you can skip over the loss of a partner.

L
Lion nepomnyu 24.03.20

Dumpling goodness
I Ivana play(man to wolf), blew Fanu in detail that not expecting. On the ship, the dialogue was, there was an option to hold his hand, I thought I would support him and they are in bed

12Ba4 24.03.20

Lion nepomnyu
Are you sure that you blew, and not the FEIN you? I foolishly, the Lowes, no hints, for knuckles also picked up. Instantly Otterbein) Than-XS
Had to replay, and what you suggest)

L
Lion nepomnyu 24.03.20

12Ba4
Sure, I have replied saying that in vain time has spent, but he wasn't upset. Horror in General

C
CyborgDeniz 24.03.20

scorg94
I'm afraid he hurts animals...

a
andrey leonov 24.03.20

Kanna, the one in the crypt in the churchyard stands petrified. If you spell Sebillo, it appears the answer is:(AGILITY)(Sebilla)Licking his lips. You like dangerous individuals. How about... get out of here together? BUT agility 74!! conviction 6 - the failure (specially to check the mirror drove, Samaxi). Someone happened to convince her?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 24.03.20

Vdul Fanu for the City , not expecting himself in the dialogues , so it was with a prostitute lizardo in the tavern , but there will be a surprise =)

m
marquees.org 24.03.20

Life in the Cam duwayma primates.Bonobo your ancestor and the status of your homo coitus.For a measly 200 years, these primates have produced 6 BILLION - think about time and score!Until 1820 the population thousands of years went to around 1.5 billion and possibly hundreds of thousands of years.The result of their jokes has ABUDUL is the disappearance of the 800 SPECIES of fauna and acidifying the ocean, rampant environmental pollution and regular genocide itself-such.Continue on to produce canned food and not think about anything except their monkey manners - go your urinary process.Jokers.Your descendants will meet a Era of cannibalism in the form of a gourmet or grub and none of the suggestions here are not dominant over the sensible.

A
Andy1234 24.03.20

FEIN is possible for the novel Sybil to hook up

S
Shepart 24.03.20

The people, after the battle on the ship, remain the ones that were at the party, and those that were not dying. The question of whether to do so to those who are not in the party survived, or at least to resurrect later on in the story or some quest?

A
Alex_95 24.03.20

Shepherd been
No. Only who with you will survive.

b
beluch07 24.03.20

DeuxL
Good day! In DOS you play the first time, so not very good at this game. Have a question about classes of satellites. As I understand it, the class of the satellite can be selected in the dialog, when the offer to join you (I met the red Prince and FEIN). In the game, as I recall, only 14 classes of characters. So when I was offered to join the Prince and Fano, in both cases, the choice can have a maximum of 5-7 classes. Is it possible to make offered a choice of all 14 classes? And that is another question. Is it possible to reassign the attributes (strength, dexterity, etc.) and skills you have joined a character after choosing a class for him?
Thanks for the reply.

E
Eriori 24.03.20

beluch07
In the beginning Oh, and in the second act as they want can turn.

m
makc11021992 24.03.20

beluch07
right, under the quick fingers of the North main classes with skill, under variation magic all wizards as well with the soldiers), and then it will be possible at any time to reallocate all stats

B
BeaverSid 24.03.20

Shepherd been
You can use fashion to take all six in the party and all of them will survive

G
GenzeL 24.03.20

so here's the question:in the passing game and personal quests satellites good bunch of the Lowes,IFAN,FEIN and the Beast?

b
bogdanini 24.03.20

Dumpling goodness
can.

T
Triglav86 24.03.20

Is it possible to collect a complete group of undead playing alone ?:)

A
Andrei YP 24.03.20

Triglav86
Only if the ship after the first act of lizards Sergeant to choose mercenaries, perhaps among them are undead. But I have not played mercenaries, the game's companions passed, so do not know.