3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetFIRE13 24.03.20 11:59 pm

How to distinguish allies from enemies? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Doom 4 for example the nicknames of the players highlighted in red and their shows.But then quietly who is the enemy and who is ally.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 24.03.20

Form and uniforms.

S
Sem... 24.03.20

dok925
Well, there are also the nicknames of enemies are red and allies in blue, just if the enemy is far Nika is simply not visible, hover the sight on the player and then nick gets highlighted. The more enemies you can and visually distinguish

J
JetFIRE13 24.03.20

Sem...
They all look the same to be honest,I and the viewing angle was increased,still confused.In doom somehow easier.

I
Ivan Sinitic 24.03.20

dok925
vegetable you salad how can you confuse a white stormtrooper with a green rebel

l
lookaway 24.03.20

play hard shooters, where any is not even the account is not shown, so that XS, you killed the enemy or not.

0leg15 24.03.20

dok925
Wat? white and black armor and green aliens.. are you color blind?

v
vikpass 24.03.20

dok925
Be cliche, but still.
Those who shoot at you-enemies.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.03.20

Don't believe me, but if you're the Empire, all the attack aircraft on your team, but if you're for the Republic (New), in your team, the rebels.
Ask a stupid question.

T
Toxa95 24.03.20

Vapsche not understand how people in Scutari play!
How to distinguish svaih and enemies? Ani zhy odinakovie!
Harashi that the good people of cheats came up. There's even enemies are highlighted, you know, Kama strilet something at least!

b
bmw 7 e38 24.03.20

dok925
You're still on the battlefield did not play. There you bent. Form because the enemy is not to determine...

J
JetFIRE13 24.03.20

Ivan Sinitic
Sorry your mykologie that I'm not a nerd like you!Yeah,I don't know how to play so divinely as you,but until you've played all day with toys and sitting on the neck of my mom,I gained an apartment and a car.How you my progress in real life and your virtual one?Is there a difference?

J
JetFIRE13 24.03.20

0leg15
If you are really interested I colorblind or not,my answer is no.

J
JetFIRE13 24.03.20

DonateMaster
Played as I find it easier to identify enemy and ally because the camouflage is different.In the old wars, because of the range and abundance of plants and textures they are the same.

I
Ivan Sinitic 24.03.20

dok925
I you justify your conclusion in my koment

N
NightHawkreal 24.03.20

Beat of all, the Lord will know his own :)

I
Ivan Sinitic 24.03.20

dok925
if you can not distinguish colors the car to the apartment will not help here

G
GhostStrider 24.03.20

One question:What's wrong with you?