3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 25.03.20 12:00 am

Technical issues (Aliens Versus Predator 2)

Solving technical problems with the game Alien vs Predator 2.
41 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0l0box 25.03.20

I have a problem-today I uninstalled AVP2 but don't start using and just Shift+delete.and now when I would like to reinstall the emboss error.And installation zakryvaetsya

l
lynxer 25.03.20

The registry clean. And all poluchitstsa.

n
nikii 25.03.20

Hello help with a problem please------insert the disk in front of me to install Russian or English Russian click to install that does not occur then the inscription are not able to find the file unwise.exe what is this please help me????????????????????????????

M
Mikku 25.03.20

Try to put first English and then the Russian version.

F
Frost_47 25.03.20

Guys is there AvP 2 with Russian voice acting with subtitles not?
If so, who published (Pietila) her?Or is there rusifikator?
Thanks in advance)

p
punisher1885 25.03.20

people and I have a problem I play play and then comp goes into ojidaniya and so constantly what to do ?

w
walio 25.03.20

People help pliz more years playing at the no ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2 but I can not go to one server what to do? tell me

T
Temnyy_Master 25.03.20

server is dead most likely...

D
Darknesslord 25.03.20

Help plz! AVP bought pozovchera when you are playing with someone else and bite people's heads, the blood sprayed around the screen and the game freezes and the comp...... a counter divides the Alt does not help .... what's the matter because of diveristy???

T
Titan X 25.03.20

But when I start the game I type cannot open Lithtech.exe((( no One knows where this file can be downloaded?

...SKRYaGA... 25.03.20

Hi all.I have one question.
I bought a license AvP,found the incentive has passed update:written 100% ready.
Run the shortcut,and the game stupidly methodic,even errors not issue.What do I do????

And when I go through steam,there appears a sign:
*run AvP
*Launch Avp DirectX 11
*Launch Avp DirectX 9

If you tick the box-(Launch Avp DirectX 9) writes:This game is currently unavailable.please try again later.

tell me what to do.Thank you in advance!

PS I have a PC powerful on the system requirements suitable.

w
walio 25.03.20

MISER..and try ti re-install the game and can help

...SKRYaGA... 25.03.20

I have 3 times re-installed

...SKRYaGA... 25.03.20

bliiin me what to do.Already think it's me with the comp th's going on! :,(

w
walio 25.03.20

don't even know what to advise you can with disk problems

...SKRYaGA... 25.03.20

I think so too.but in the net on the websites of many such problem.

...SKRYaGA... 25.03.20

I think maybe in the shop, to carry.But there probably will naprimet back.I have the game for 3 weeks is kept on hand.

w
walio 25.03.20

at the moment I have also problems with the game at present only in AJL fashion can play so I don't know what specific advice to give you

l
lynxer 25.03.20

Komrad, you're talking about different games. Hunks, this is the thread for Avp2. Not for the recently released AVP'2010. Such cases.

...SKRYaGA... 25.03.20

I write here because I do not know where to turn.