3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy0221 25.03.20 12:02 am

The problem with sli mode (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

game neoptimizirovannost under sli mode, two msi gaming 1080 x +, one video card is loaded at 98%, the second at 26%, tell me what to do or the problem will correct during upgrades.
the system includes :
Mother msi z170a gaming titanium edition
Percent 6700k i7 4.5 ghz
Some msi gaming x 1080 x2
RAM hyperx predator 32GB 3000mhz
Monitor Aoc agon ag352ucg
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GGame 25.03.20

Dmitriy0221
you vidyuhi enough actually

W
Wolf347 25.03.20

Dmitriy0221
Oh, I know what you mean!!!!!!!! This game does not play on a single 1080 or 1080ti - with its optimization! (depending on what other settings I put) that's why I did not buy the game. Wait for the pirates, as they see the possibility of some support for the second, as you will see in a few patches, optimization, in short see everything is the same as in Andromeda (the same canoe was at the start) and you can buy the game! And while hell!

W
Wolf347 25.03.20

GGame
He's right.

E
EvgeniySNik 25.03.20

Flokkkis
I 1080ti. Monitor 3440х1440. Everything turned up to max(including antialiasing), and limit framerate is turned off and turned on vertical sync with the monitor (such vzaimosvjazi important PTS). In the end a stable 60fps with occasional dips to 48 frames, the feeling that microprogram... but the comfort of the game is not particularly affected . So optimization is completely normal. There are nuances that can pospravljat in updates, but that's nitpicking. At least not load the video card in the Witcher 3

W
Wolf347 25.03.20

EvgeniySNik
Two questions:
Can record video and share on YouTube, as I do? I concluded to take it or not. And that to me is something not like this: with occasional dips to 48 frames, the feeling that microprogram.
Put poslednyuyu version of drivers and how they behave in this game and in others?

G
Goncharoff_AND 25.03.20

How to force enable SLI? You do not want to play in 2k and 4k card is not drawn (1080 GTX + GTX 1080)

S
Shnicell 25.03.20

The eternal problem of games. Collect powerful system to play it at high resolution and frame rate to match hercovka monitor. Maybe I can make either Lok FPS or know IF or what is even worse both in the same package. Just the fear of losing.