3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Giga 25.03.20 12:02 am

Another problem with Origin (Battlefield 3)

Hey everyone! For more than a week as Origin issues online authentication is temporarily unavailable. Climbed the entire Internet. Wrote in support. Removed and put the old version. Updated. Rocked again. They did all sorts of shenanigans and dancing with a tambourine, but absolutely nothing helped. Who faced such problem and how solved? Is there no solution?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
shrabigus 25.03.20

Another problem with Origin...Mr.Giga Is not Original another problem, and another problem you have. If you cant Accessor, it does not work at all, and now only you. Straighten hands.

M
Mr.Giga 25.03.20

shrabigus
This problem currently occurs in many people after the latest updates. Someone like You was lucky and everything works well. With the arms I have everything in order. I guess You should worry about straightening Your brain. Before you write something, please check this problem on the Internet, and if you do not know the solution or even have nothing to say, in my subjective opinion, should just remain silent and not to carry delirium that is not related to the topic!

L
Leha-Bratan- 25.03.20

Mr.Giga
matching, the Orage's whipped already

G
GamerAndrey 25.03.20

People, someone has problems with bathroom? Enter the origin, click to play Battlefield 3, then as usual I get to batlag... comes Normally, but for some reason do not answer the button, for example when you click on quick game or viewing statistics. I go to the chooser, they are displayed as usual, only enter does not work (ping displays a sign -). In short baclog more than a week some are inactive, very strange, at first thought that as usual the technical work on the website. But something too long, I want to play but it's not out yet, probably will have to write in support.

m
mister611 25.03.20

Yes, like any problems, in addition to the required input when you launch Origin. Normally behaves in all games..

G
GamerAndrey 25.03.20

I tried another browser and it seems normal opening. So something messed that Opera is not fully Batllo opens.

s
stinger204 25.03.20

GamerAndrey
For batlogo at the time specifically set chrome, with it problems are not occurring on other browsers there are problems.

s
shrabigus 25.03.20

Comes normally, but for some reason do not answer the button, for example when you click on quick game or viewing statistics. I go to the chooser, they are displayed as usual, only enter does not work (ping displays a sign -). GamerAndrey
This problem is known. Origin, nothing to do with. Do not use all sorts of cleaners such as CCleaner. Are they something himichat with the plugin log does not work and statistics not displayed.Mr.Giga This issue from the same DOWNS as you. Who before myself, their bungling on the Origin pushes.

Y
Ya Betmen 25.03.20

Guys, since last update at all when you run requires an led every time a password and username or just me. Put a tick in the zapomnite me but the good........0

T
Te3c 25.03.20

Manhunt1908
Yes, all that shit, so get used to it!

_
_ltybc03062004 25.03.20

I added the Sims 4 in origin says to me that the game is not true although I when origin was launched the Sims I give you an error, run origin to start the game how to solve the problem?????????

Z
ZverNik228 25.03.20

shrabigus
You down, if you nurse of easy virtue are not our problem, and the problem due to the fact that in Origin the editors broke a DLL file.