3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qvazar1987 25.03.20 12:04 am

The weapons in Bad Company 2 (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

so let's start

Medic
As one unknown gamer - who medic..and who and heavy)

For a beginner it is best to start pumping with the physician.Throw first aid kits,defibrillator pumped and fills the glasses very quickly.The goal is to pump up to unlock the M60 and it laser sight.Coupled with the bonus option exactly or even better Bronirovannyj rounds(veteran feature) - the illegal guns.
why? a lot of ammo to kill even on hardcore servers with just a few sighting shots. Has far and accurately at full boost.

In General most of the guns the medic a good weapon.With the exception of the M249-too jacked to be diverse and XM - the same problem. It is worth noting that the latest unlock - МG3 - still, even in urban combat is inferior M60.High rate - like a magazine a hundred rounds out in just a few seconds.And precision much to be desired.

Scout
Same for beginners is a great choice. Basic M24 can become the favorite weapon to end the game.
Accuracy is second only to the GOL, and the M95 damage.
So ... how sway over the intelligence?Spotim as many units,and swing the mortar.Pumped?Great.Now your options are greatly enlarged. 3-4 mortar volley demolished the house with transmitter +100 points your) Equipment shall be made at the time,if not time to move off..
With rifle first and foremost take out snipers.Second physicians.These people affect our weather, most) Also don't forget that if an entire team in Alaska slows down as the herd of bots and reinforcements is less than - take in the early stages saiga kit TNT and run to tear the transmitters manually.

Regarding additional options and cannons intelligence.The cheat - GOL.On hardcore servers makes with 1 hit almost always,on a regular most with two.So given the choice between the M95, with a spread shotgun, and the GOL choose the second.Accuracy is higher and will kill immediately anyway.In addition, I note from experience-to put Breipatronen the sniper senseless-all the same weather does.Even on SCD.So it is better when pumped options put Blast-mortar will tear more meat, or armor-maybe a rescue from a stray and clips inept engineer.

Attack
For me personally, was the hardest pumping.Weapons with less ammo than the physician, and the accuracy and damage is about the same category. The grenade launcher on hardcore servers successfully applicable only when experience and skill.The thing is very useful,but to be able to use it-have yet to naprositsya.When pumped wgrywanie blows not worse than the Carl Gustav from the engineer.
What to say about the attack? Best weapon - m416 and Abakan.At first the rate of fire and damage from the second damage and accuracy is the best performance.
Of the extra options I recommend to hang up the armor and either laser sight or the accelerator running. When the assault is particularly useful.Again Bonapatre-on request.Special weather it does not.Although I have noticed that m416 for a couple of queues is less than required for murder.Although identity is highly randomised.
Specola stormtroopers type comfortable grip-increases the mobility of the-a hat full.The reload speed of the gun increases, not much,and not that important in battle.If you reload and in your face already looks 100 meters in a whistle M24 veteran Bob birds with one stone - you have nothing to help.But if the medic with the M249 you will have time to recharge all that is,to smoke and perhaps to kill bonehead even with a knife, if the run so far. So put better armor, or at least BP.

Engineer
My beloved class,but playing for him is also not easy.
Here I would like to mention 2 possible options set of an engineer
Engineer-thrower and engineer-gunner
The first set - Aqsa or G3, DOP rocket-blast packages, the option of strengthening the blast wave and the Carl Gustav.
Take out all that is in buildings,fences, equipment with 3 shots and so on.Sometimes fuckin snipers)
In this case, the grenade launcher are more than small arms.

The second option
Aksu, optional grenade launcher,laser sight,BP, or accurate shooting.
With this kit, your gun already has a weight even compared to a assault and a medic.
Aksu has an optimal performance and can compete with the G3 is that of the common set.However, the second is not to put the sight and when fighting at long distances are not always convenient.

Regarding grenade launchers.RPG - when pumped the blast wave breaks all tanks except t-boned and ass with 1 shot. Carl Gustav - very effective against infantry in buildings and the picnic. Take out the rats from the transmitters,the snipers behind the rocks, and colleagues from the opposite side, putting the technique to a halt.

M136 with samnewali handy on large maps when there is a big risk to miss and need a fine adjustment.Power slightly inferior and RPGs at tanks, and Gustav for the infantry.

Tried here to outline the major developments that might help beginners.All very individual...) good luck!
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sepp 25.03.20

disagree on many points.
Let's start from the beginning:
1 - M249 - excellent accuracy if you shoot for 3 rounds (even without collimator atletichny basic sight (in my opinion the best guns). Same thing with hm8 excellent accuracy for 3 rounds, I recommend him to put collimator. Doctor recommend to put running and brona, because the main functionality is still the treatment and revival of teammates. Armor helps to survive longer under fire from the enemies, and speed helps you to reach a fallen comrade and then to escape from the fire.
2 - For Recon'and everyone has their own preferences. I for example like to put collimator or x4 on the M95 and in the middle and near distancei to kill the enemy with 1 shot. For the recon the perfect choice of weapon is the shotgun (any, it is a matter of taste, I like for example 870й (one shot - one kill). The motion sensor helps to detect the enemy of podcasts to Nemo have to stop to shoot a shotgun, as well helps C4 to blow up technique. M95 with colimation excellent anti-aircraft gun if you want to quickly bring the helicopter down, with luck you can even kill the pilot (M95 pierces the armor of the helicopter through).
3 - attack I agree the Abakan is the best choice (upon him collimator and accuracy) of knockdown. M16 - the best accuracy. m416 a compromise between Abakan and M16.
4 - the Most powerful grenade launcher m136 Inga have this tank in the forehead demolish 80% armor. If you take an RPG, take the skipped traser. Got a tracer on the tank lie in wait behind cover (you can even sit so that the tank was generally not visible) and press the right mouse button to aim the sight on the red square, waiting a few seconds, poyavlyaeyutsya numbers (distance to destination) now you can shoot clean up (the shell is induced by light). For it is very easy to pump repairing technique. Gustav the perfect sniper rifle)))) depending on the distance slightly raise the sight and watch as the projectile falls directly at the enemy sniper)))) Nice smokes people out of the building and is the perfect destroyer of buildings (after mortars).

q
qvazar1987 25.03.20

1. M 249 second iPhone.when it is spread and the damage it is inferior even to RKM. Meaning it take?Because of rate of fire?Well, except that on small maps with houses.Only. For 3 rounds you have time to shoot until you are noticed,from a distance,for example.But from a distance especially less likely to hit than the same RKM.

About the leg armor.OK.But that's if we do medic.But if we are mowing under Rambo my version is also adequate)Again, then option 2 flow class.Thanks for the comment)

2.With a shotgun to drive only small cards.And then..even the engineer will make, on an average distance the first.
About the collimator to M95 is barbaric), you Can put 4K and the collimator at BCC and may be IED..for urban warfare..but the M95..XS..
And the fact that helicopters to shoot down em, Yes), the Problem of recon is that he has zero armor.And dies quickly.

3 =)

4. m136 just did for some reason did not notice the powerful removal of tanks..hmm..interesting.Tracer steers,et Yes. 30 points for Magnitogorsk.All right,support)

Thanks for the add-on)

S
Sepp 25.03.20

1. It looks like it is a matter of taste))) it's much easier to kill protivnika from the M249 than a PC.
2. running with a shotgun for the sniper gaining K/d 17/0, but it at Valparaiso)))
(put legs and armor)
Ran with collimation on св98 type88 m95 vss on all was fine. near M95 1 shot - 1 corpse. with the x4 on M95 sat next to mined point in the Islands of the innocent and cut down anyone who tried to run up to demine accurate temperature indication.. In this case, the main reaction )))) with collimation simply aiming it at the red marked Treugolnik the enemy and kill enough of the big rastoyanie.

B
Bad Tom 25.03.20

Rocked honey with M249, filled 210 kills, before the opening of the M60.

m
man000 25.03.20

Hi! Of course, I understand that snipers are not particularly favor. But the class is there for him and many like to play.)
When switched from automatic to M24 TYPE 88 my efficiency has increased and a half times. In General I do not understand why they say the TYPE 88 is not accurate. It turns out through the whole map to shoot you in the head at belpodium goals.
So understood, M24, GOL, etc. are good on hardcore, where they kill with the first shot at the carcass. But on other maps the cooldown between shots is too long. With the automation to finish so much easier. Correct me if somewhere wrong. Interesting opinion.
Now here I discovered SVU, and steamed in a choice between it and the TYPE 88. Tell me what is between them a fundamental difference, except that the TYPE 88 is noisy and a little more powerful. In terms of accuracy, I did not notice a difference. Still, maybe I thought, but the TYPE 88 - recharges, but faster?

R
Repack 25.03.20

Don't know,I Gol,M24 and the M95 like a lot more,maybe because in 80% of cases I get in your head and recharge for me not a problem.And the precision they have is still higher.

S
S.A.T.A.N.A. 25.03.20

XS M24 I have enough with the others stupidly did not know how to shoot even with a Goal(it is too accurate for me).

N
NinjaVombad 25.03.20

roughly speaking, there are two types of recon - snipers and scouts. The sniper is sitting in the bushes at a distance from the fighting and makes careless Marines, bring in the big guns. The scouts run forward with the automatic or a shotgun, from Bush to Bush, throw motion sensors and C4 molded to the technique. It's a matter of taste - everyone chooses for himself. About how!

R
Razvedchick 25.03.20

That said , very correctly=) to Sit still, , , , , , , , not for me! Who sits on the site of the most (in my opinion) play their account and claim to them anymore , but scouts are helpful people in the team for them of course have automatic snipe (with 4x or Collimator scopes) because they act in extreme situations, and of course C4 , without it anywhere=) And for me , Т88 more specifically IEDs(according to bullet spread) but if you don't sit on the ground , put collimator for IEDs and everything will be OK=) P. S - If hands are not of the W*NN Grow=))))

N
Nemec-Shvine 25.03.20

for me, all СВ98 12X with the Magnum
the ideal of the snipe turns

m
martins0n 25.03.20

A multiple of 12X this scope is necessary to remove all, he's the sniper(lazy) sit in the distance and stuffed frags, but their team loses. After all the special abilities in the game with this in mind, it is not necessary, all bullets go straight to the point, any adjustments for range.

N
NinjaVombad 25.03.20

martins0n stupidity, the bullet always flies in an arc

L
Luchezar 25.03.20

for me it is better GOAL, because it is almost 95% with any of the distances hit in the head for sedentary purposes and 80% for the moving, for protocolsa already have very good

m
martins0n 25.03.20

NinjaVombad is not stupid, from a distance through X12 sight to get much easier than with the usual X6, accuracy at long range lies precisely in the multiplicity of the sight, if you are a regular sight and aim from afar in the head then you will go to Groote.

m
man000 25.03.20

martins0n, well, with a 12X too, need to aim a bit higher, if the floor map to shoot.. and sometimes somewhere in the 2-3 elbow )))))
Tried a GOAL today. Like not bad. Sometimes with the first shot knocks.)

N
NinjaVombad 25.03.20

well, naturally, 12x scope, roughly speaking, closer to 2 times stronger than 6x, but the bullet is like flying in an arc and flying. 12x scope is usually used when shooting at 200 - 300 meters, but use it at close range and really pointless)

R
R.E.C.O.N.2142 25.03.20

the lack т88 - return, after which the long barrel is laid back, but at medium distances it's a noob thing and IMHO the best sniper - VSS Vintorez

H
HOLYDUCK 25.03.20

NinjaVombad
well, with 12x in close proximity to just quietly Kheda can be put.. to the head very well pribegaet

a
apupitelno 25.03.20

on hard goal+crematory sight is a tin

K
Kot Leopold 25.03.20

Finally decided to make a full guide on weapons,if in something do not agree, write.
So,let's start with the stormtrooper.
1)AEK-971
+great accuracy and rate of fire,convenient sight
-Small damage,for the average person gets about 10-12 bullets,clip ends very quickly.A big flash from firing,which increases your ability tosplice shooting out of the bushes,Also flash complicates shooting from the hip at short distances,closing the review flame.
The result:a Average spec machine,with crooked hands is better not to take,but in the hands of the masters to become a formidable weapon by the accuracy which you can easily make headshots at medium to long range.It is desirable to place the Magnum ammo(to increase damage) and lightweight ekipirovka(for the rapid shortening the distance for more effective fire).
2)HM8
+Adequate damage combined with the rate of fire,convenient sight.
-Large uncomfortable return(the sight goes in all directions)
Bottom line:a Good machine,the main choice of beginners to open Abakan.Do not advise anyone to bet on HM8 no sights,TC. they visually enhance traduceti of the barrel.Put on the rifle perk to increase accuracy,it is a slightly lower return.
3)F2000
+rate of fire combined with accuracy
-damage
If you play on softe it useless(compared to other rifles) a piece of iron,the damage is such that the barrel should be transferred to the class of engineer.However, on hard it's the best machine,place a Magnum and Colima. sight
Bottom line:If you think hard,it's the best gun,rate of fire, combined with accuracy makes the F2000 a death thing at all distances,if you treat her correctly nor Abakan or M16 will not be a hindrance to you
4)AUG
The obvious advantages he does not have,as well as disadvantages.Average machine with a low damage,accuracy and a nasty sound of shooting.
Very few people choose this rifle as a favorite.I recommend to put it on the sight,maybe. standartny not comfortable.
5)an-94 Abakan
+Accuracy,power,rate of fire,low recoil,saving ammunition.
-Because shooting 2 rounds in melee to use it much harder than other rifles.
The result:a Powerful trunk,to handle any noob.Him any good perks.2 power rifle the assault,although many believe that the first(don't believe the scales,they are not true)
6)M416
+Precision,accuracy,power
-no
First damage the barrel of the assault at long range kills with 6 popolani(Abakan 7-8).I think M416 is the best gun,perks you can use any.It has a comfortable recoil,the barrel is lifted straight up and does not go to parties as HM8.
7)M16
+accuracy,rate of fire
-Small damage,fast rate store
The most accurate rifle for long-range fighting is ideal,preferably in conjunction with it to use the 40mm shotgun TK. near it is bad,it has a comfortable open sights,incredible accuracy,first 3 bullets flies strictly at one point.

Total.
Best weapon assault M416 and Abakan,on the 3rd place M16.