3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
singularity2016 25.03.20 12:05 am

The first night game free

And why bother with the refund, if it can be stupid to make the game free in the first day or two after purchase? But only for accounts that are registered already 1 month and made a purchase in the amount of 300 rubles. The type of protection available. In short, Cho potsony think about this topic? In short, I think it will make life easier and the Incentives and gamers.
===
In short, brothers gamers, support my cool idea like. And if set dislays, explain what the shorter. So.
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.03.20

singularity2016 wrote:
And why bother with the refund, if it can be stupid to make the game free in the first day or two after purchase?
1-2 days can many games go (hell,many games are passed over 6-12 hours),and then the hell they will buy.

L
Lavuer 25.03.20

Bobby Kotick your series Code which is passed on the strength of 5-6 hours, you now spit in the face!

s
singularity2016 25.03.20

saa0891
well, I just for example. Generally the incentive is written: 2 hours. Well, let the first 2 hours the game will be free.

M
Molodoy chelovek 25.03.20

There are some 11 minutes spidermom are not Ju-Ju

P
Pixel Dragon 25.03.20

singularity2016 wrote:
And why bother with the refund, if it can be stupid to make the game free in the first day or two after purchase?
for the first hour you can make a demo. just to understand whether or not to buy and will pull or not