3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Degtarevicy 25.03.20 12:05 am

Guys where to find prototype \"of\" ? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

PS, or at least buy scientists
Do not write about the box in the factory Jupiter I watched the video on YouTube I just don't have the box. Thank you for understanding.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Degtarevicy 25.03.20

In General, we wait-with

M
Mr. Gold 25.03.20

There is a quest in owl do not remember the name but the point is that you need the techie scientists to give three vélez, and then have the beard to take this detector.

T
TeeMBO 25.03.20

http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Прототип_детектора_"Svarog"#get the
The wiki always helps.

T
The_apathy 25.03.20

Give it to you after completing the quest Owl. What drawer on Jupiter ?)

V
Vladimir Platonov 25.03.20

What boxes... there is some deception))
Svarog after a 3 give 3 Veles will bring.

D
Dante_93_89 25.03.20

There is a quest from the bunker of scientists to explore an anomalous area near the entrance to the tunnel where you can hear the radio group debt Please help.... The same quest from Owl fishy business with detectors as far as I remember they need to collect all three detector Veles, Bear, Otelcilik And bring them to Professor Novikov in the scientists bunker near Amber he will gather the detector Svarog

A
Aleksey Pimenov 25.03.20

three Veles to find it , and give Novikov

228 maskvich 25.03.20

At Hermann, he give it to you when you look for an anomaly on the cooling tower at prostranstvennoi anomalies and then he will appear

T
Tim7472 25.03.20

1) Walk at Owl quest for mercenaries.
2) he Then offers a quest for cooperation with scientists. Collect 3 Veles detector and carry Novikov in the bunker at Jupiter. Wait.
3) you will receive a message from the Owl, come to him, he sends you to the Beard, that gives you Svarog.

S
Shustryy 25.03.20

If you can do quests from the scientists...