3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearvyksa 25.03.20 12:05 am

Not the end of the training (FIFA 18)

Trying to play a career match before the workout begins and she ends .
What to do?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AvPAl 25.03.20

Bearvyksa
to restart the game

B
Bearvyksa 25.03.20

AvPAl
I see you're the smart one ? it doesn't help

A
AvPAl 25.03.20

Bearvyksa
? I have this also sometimes happens in career and online. Restart origin and the game - all stabiliziruemost. 18 now less 17 often such was

m
mrKaktak 25.03.20

Bearvyksa
only helps restart...other solutions to your problem unfortunately

R
Roma Istomin 25.03.20

Start a new career

G
GT-S3600 25.03.20

Bearvyksa
Here I am in the next topic wrote that a bug and I have discovered the truth in a quick match with certain teams! But the fact is the bug is, and even though you're a hundred times re-launch the game, it doesn't disappear! In his career playing for PSG while not experienced with this!)

D
DemonOfZenit 25.03.20

GT-S3600
never been in 17ой no on the 18th,if there is this bug that this is due to system of your computer and its configuration,otherwise this bug would have long ago fixed

G
GT-S3600 25.03.20

DemonOfZenit
FIFA 15,16,17 at me such too was never! Already have 4 people on this forum is such crap, and the computers it just we all have different, and operating systems also have two 7s, two 10-ka including me! Lchino for me it is too much for a bug that is only on certain PC hardware configurations ( it is clear that for the four of us, nobody in EA game to touch will not ).

D
DemonOfZenit 25.03.20

GT-S3600
something was set on top of the game? lawn there or from the Doctor patch what? I have here the Doctor after the game sometimes hangs at the entrance e to the place where the connection test goes through just about demolished this patch,it looks like only 10-OK

R
Ruben.65 25.03.20

I have the same as it was in the 17th.License,any patches are not set.Helps only restart.It is good that the overall statistics is not affected.18 while this was not observed.

G
GT-S3600 25.03.20

DemonOfZenit
No, no patches, no put! Only the net game downloaded and updated via Origin! Can try to pump and reinstall - as an option!:)

G
GT-S3600 25.03.20

Tried to uninstall and re-download the game, thus removing even the folder with the save! The result is the same: tried 3 different clubs from different leagues vs Atletico Madrid - freezes at pre-match training - ie it is infinite, it was, offers it again, but the inscription to start the game press start or esc does not appear! And so with only Atletico Madrid!)

D
DemonOfZenit 25.03.20

GT-S3600
try to describe the problem Easycam if many similar complaints it will be fixed

g
gaiver461 25.03.20

The same problem infinite pre-match training almost half of the teams who choose

A
AlexSport 25.03.20

I have the same problem when trying to play a match in online seasons for Portuguese sporting Lisbon and Atletico Madrid. And so many people. During the very FIFA curve. We are waiting for patches....

B
Buv_z04 25.03.20

Guys I have FIFA 18 pirates. After starting the game runs and training skills development takes off. what's the problem?