3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StaggerBooty 25.03.20 12:06 am

Cheaters (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Cheaters are a significant problem in GTA:Online
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.03.20

StaggerBooty
no, we are not the main problem!

s
sanek46 25.03.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
ahahaha

B
Bupycop 25.03.20

StaggerBooty
And download, bugs and politics rock with a drawstring at the stupid farm and nerf all popular.

R
RaakidesMeow 25.03.20

Despite what
If the person he uses to cheat his money and experience or purely for fun with friends, nothing
Well, if the son of coprophile he uses all that is possible to make fun of the other GM's and all kinds of boosts in the missions to win the game, the other players, then Yes it is such untermensch most likely were severely beaten in childhood or they just threw and did not catch( this is the kind of outs I need to somehow get rid of)
CoolStoryBob so to speak
Point is that there was a Trinity with a week ago, in my session(purely on inviz(no)) this crap worked, and disturbed the whole serv(one hundred percent caught a bunch of reports) is still without the ban( recently stumbled on two of them(which were most actively) and they continue to do the same)

S
StaggerBooty 25.03.20

Most interesting is that the Creator of the theme just put the name without question)
And motion then he appeared

S
Stas19976 25.03.20

StaggerBooty
MR.Homikator
Bupycop
Cheater clocked me a couple thousand doller , I livol from the game.
You can online not to go in the bath?

S
Stas19976 25.03.20

StaggerBooty
It's just my curve hands)

v
vadim.postnikov 25.03.20

DEAR ADMINISTRATION I'M SORRY FOR THE INCLUDED CAP GLOSS BUT THAT'S A TOPIC FOR ME SICK DEAR CHEATERS IN TIME MY STREAM CAVO CATCH REPORT TO ROCKSTAR IMMEDIATELY FLY NOT SEE YOU AND WILL FIGHT WITH YOU UNTIL BLUE IN THE FACE I IZA YOU 3 ACCOUNTS IN THE BLOCK NOT TO SEE YOU THE WHOLE GAME FUCKED UP I LIKE SKATIN WITH FRIENDS AGRABA PASS MORE 2000 HOURS OF ONLINE TIME AND THEN COME IN GEEK THE WHOLE GAME FUCK ALL THAT WAIT WILL STREAM ON SEARCH CHITAKOV ON YOUTUBE, STOP CHEATING WITH RESPECT AND SINCERE APOLOGIES TO VADIM POSTNIKOV

D
Delphis 25.03.20

are you guys insane, what's PG?

R
RaakidesMeow 25.03.20

Stas19976
well, supposedly 1 to 3
or ban
either withdraw the money simple
or nothing (not likely)

v
vadim.postnikov 25.03.20

Delphis
uvazhaymy Playground not and you do not carefully pravelo site read not lzya to write pluciennik caplock all the time just the topic for me sick and workers site Playground I respect so and asked for apologies

D
Delphis 25.03.20

vadim.postnikov
I understand that boiling, but GTA 5 is international so to say the game where players from around the world meet on one server, so cheaters can be from absolutely any country that PG has no influence

v
vadim.postnikov 25.03.20

RaakidesMeow
me on 3 accounts were given a ban for 20 years and no matter how much I did not write unsubscribe robot and all
you know how frustrating home keep 21 disk and not guys with them to do a 180 euros went to the trash cheaters is a disease GTA-5 ONLINE

D
Delphis 25.03.20

vadim.postnikov
if you want to the problem with cheaters is solved then write to the developer forum

v
vadim.postnikov 25.03.20

Delphis
cavo find that and get a report with video stream will begin after 10-15 minutes, search for rockstar cheaters report

R
RaakidesMeow 25.03.20

vadim.postnikov
a waste of time if that
there is nothing you can not achieve this(max banned those celikov which will be proof, not more)
rocky know the problem with cheaters, but that they would not accept them not eradicated

B
Bupycop 25.03.20

Stas19976
Nonsense, the game is full of glitches, bugs, dubow and other things, everything that happens without your knowledge within 1kk, you can not fear the ban, I have another 500k yesterday cheater stole)

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 25.03.20

Yes...
Notably stuck the person. Already, the spelling out of the rut flew.

By the way:
Many sometimes confuse the activities of cheaters with the actual Convention game.
That is, the active destruction of goods, players in transport with Deluxo (for Example), is perceived by many as an act of CHEATING.
Well, the new tank that does not explode after 3 hits with RPGs and other heavy weapons also perceived by some players, not the other way as cheating. Banal delusion, from the ignorance of certain nuances of the game.

So that before carrying out 'report-raids', make sure sure that a player is using cheats against you.

And then:
Most of the report remain unaccounted-for from Rockstar.
And once you throw on the player report is in this moment will not solve the issue.
And, you'll just have to change the session with the hope that in the new one, no one, well no one will interfere.

A
AleksSheyker 25.03.20

It depends on what the cheater will caught))
I now a couple of times they threw off some money

e
ed58963 25.03.20

you at least orreporting - it may not lead to anything. are banned are the ones who spotted the cheat. + private cheats are not palyatsya