3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalamAleykum 25.03.20 12:07 am

Greatly influenced by decisions in the dlc to the second part ? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Also, my gg killed the archdemon and died himself, as all will look in the dlc if I import your character and not create a new
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Dukoff 25.03.20

Salamaleikum
Only talking slightly affected, and only for completely different characters in a different city on the other side of the sea.

R
Revan Reborn 25.03.20

If you move the HS in the dlc it won't change your gg will be the hero of dlc and if you do not transfer that will mittica that GF died and the other grey warden. However, if you transfer a save game from gg dead he will be alive in addition witch hunt Morrigan says something like this— I See you even managed to survive, but if it is refused the ritual.

R
Roman Selezen 25.03.20

Revan Reborn
If he died killing arhidemona,even with the transfer to the post of commander of the Guards sent Orlesians...

M
Mag Otshelnik 25.03.20

Influence decisions at the Gathering of the Lands or whatever....

R
Revan Reborn 25.03.20

Roman Drake
When I transferred a save game(gg died in the battle with arhidemon) and the Commodore was he is. Maybe the bug is in XS. And when Morrigan in witch hunt, she once said — you even managed to survive. I passed the game many times with different options, but to gg died I chose once, and when the Persians endured in the dlc I thought it was going to create a new Persian, and he pushed it of my Persian and commander he became, but at the end of the original game he was lying dead in front of everyone.

R
Roman Selezen 25.03.20

Revan Reborn
I jus ' three times pereprohodil,so you have bagnulo likely.