3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 25.03.20 12:07 am

Impressions of the game (Factorio)

Although the game is in early access, but the content is more than enough. Cool game and not a gift in Steam she's got a very positive feedback. Yesterday I advised a friend to buy, played for the first time in coop... 6 hours flew by, but built a large factory)))
22 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jacob Broon 25.03.20

first time to play and then get bored. when everything is automated, and so on. left the game Elitsa, she herself and complete)

b
baluhin 25.03.20

Jacob Whoop
That's for sure. First, get the pleasure of building and planning, then sit back and watch.

C
ChekGuevara 25.03.20

baluhin
Jacob Whoop
and you put mod - hardcore. (I posted it on this website, modified version)
there bored you just will not give up in multiplayer.

J
Jacob Broon 25.03.20

ChekGuevara
Yes, I heard about this mod. while that reluctance. after beating the game I want to relax from all those endless chains of production)

C
ChekGuevara 25.03.20

Jacob Whoop
understand. but I'm at the factory never finished the first 2 missions.
You're bored to death.
A friend recommended this mod. And away we go.
It had been modified - there can be a peace regime. i.e. the level of pollution of the environment is not attracted to you to the base NPC.
They will come - if you are for them to come back and will attack.
+ much bigger and more interesting.
Well for everybody.

J
Jacob Broon 25.03.20

ChekGuevara
in these technology clearly lacks balance and logic. I hope that the developers will fix it more or less to the final release. then fashion does not need to be) if only the military mod for multiplayer

C
ChekGuevara 25.03.20

Jacob Whoop
hmm. possible. because the game is still in early access.
Well, I mean, not the logic, it is certainly very in two ways.
If the game to complicate to the level - and so realistic, I'm afraid 90% of users will smash the computer into smithereens.
Immediately after all, if the game is to enter all that thinking, then people stop playing and the game can very quickly lose your interest.
And so with the future in mind, mods - will interest in the game, and there maybe a part 2, or any pay cut.

J
Jacob Broon 25.03.20

ChekGuevara
initially, few resources are made. and many of the production elements is not enough. for example, a warehouse which is successfully added by the mod. to put resources into any boxes in the latter stages of the game... again for the production of something- for realism just do not have enough plants for a full cycle. and much more.

C
ChekGuevara 25.03.20

Jacob Whoop
fortunately that the fashion custom is generally to add, and not to expect from developers - when will you introduce anything new.

J
Jacob Broon 25.03.20

ChekGuevara
many times going through the list of mods - it's still not the same. well, there is one variant of elektroplavyl when obtained from the ore from steel beams. and so the armament is still something to add. in multiplayer I would like friends to war for resources

C
ChekGuevara 25.03.20

Jacob Whoop
Not tried PvP, but with friends when hardcore played (3 player), shared responsibilities. I was responsible for the defense, the other was responsible for the production...circuits, electric. engines, etc. the 3rd was responsible for the production of weapons.
Sometimes went outside the base and sorties. Sometimes successfully and sometimes not. Crushes huge waves us. Even though we were 3 tanks and armed with machine guns and grenade launchers.

J
Jacob Broon 25.03.20

ChekGuevara
why not add to the game mechs for such attacks. the exoskeleton is normal, but for more booking you need something more.

C
ChekGuevara 25.03.20

Jacob Whoop
I do not know. maybe someday will.
It is not enough to add the recipe to the game, it is necessary to draw a model, its behavior and so on.

E
Elhantus 25.03.20

10 out of 10

-
-scv- 25.03.20

how to turn on the music in the game? as if the slider is not pulled - the music is not audible - it all is?

d
dimakhvrenk 25.03.20

Cursed be the day when I sat down to play Factorio(behind the wheel of this vacuum cleaner)))

s
stranjer8 25.03.20

For the whole day stuck in this game. Later of course she is really tired, but it has not happened yet - this game is a 10 out of 10.

e
e13geni4 25.03.20

dimakhvrenk
During.... and I have the same opinion....

s
stranjer8 25.03.20

The main problem of this game - it is not a strategy. Though this is a great game, but the next day I'm sick I'm forced to run from one corner to another, constantly moving character. In the future I saw will have to do it constantly. It would be much more interesting if the game was not of the character, and ruled the game like any tycoon..

e
e13geni4 25.03.20

stranjer8
Just this sort of problem and no ! There is also a God mode - the sandbox - and no one move is not necessary .