3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Shirokov1212 25.03.20 12:08 am

The disadvantages of the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

1) it is Impossible to track the whereabouts of their drivers
2) it is Impossible to conclude contracts with companies
3) it is Impossible to plan loads its drivers

P. s If you have something to add,add to
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AWPlayer 25.03.20

One huge drawback is the old engine

m
mr.dalnoboy 25.03.20

The engine is old and would like to add in Rally games

K
Kostya_Shirokov1212 25.03.20

mr.dalnoboy
The old engine has an explanation: ETS 2 came out in 2012,AGAIN,there is an alternative,it's ATS with more than a new engine
And about the hands,they will be here superfluous,because it will hinder and confuse

m
mr.dalnoboy 25.03.20

Костя_Широков1212
ETS2 and ATS on one engine.Think about the hands will not interfere with

v
vampires062 25.03.20

It was cool to add the purchase of trailers, and actually it would be cool to see in traffic, the trucks of his drivers. Before if memory serves 18 wheels of steel so it was like you truck obgadil so it is the driver and ride, and in traffic he was honking to each other.and weight control in the ETS 2 add super.

M
Marquess 25.03.20

It would be nice if before starting a career, it would be necessary to pass on the right.

v
vampires062 25.03.20

if anybody support me I will be grateful and the game will become more saturated

v
vampires062 25.03.20

tipo learning

v
vampires062 25.03.20

I'm talking about the right to make supposedly quick learning

K
Kostya_Shirokov1212 25.03.20

vampires062
If my memory serves me,the training is already in the beginning of the game

v
vampires062 25.03.20

well, there's just click there and this type of estocade

B
Beybit Aytenov 25.03.20

I agree with you.

G
Gera95 25.03.20

It would be cool to see in the simulator at least some simulation. What is simulated in the game I did not understand.
The trucks in the game drive at the speed of 140km.h, the load is almost not affected. Fun to watch in MP rush chetyrehosnyj oversized, or trucks, tractors, etc.
Physics, there are setbacks in the hill. It is also very funny.
The width of the road, there are many places where they are as the pavement width by a truck yeah. It is clear that the game, and made what would suffer, but it is generally not really such as the width of roads.
SDA low, very low, punished only the lights and speed.
Stupid bots, stupid. In MP though children mostly, but at least real people.
In General, there are so many flaws that your drivers on the road not the main. :)

A
AWPlayer 25.03.20

Gera95
These shortcomings will remain until competitors have this game

N
Novi France 25.03.20

Gera95
Gera95
Gera95
setuppage you AI not seen

I
IOcarya 25.03.20

Yeah, about the purchase of trailers, the idea was not bad, in the game I faced it, it was fun, for each type of cargo your trailer
if no trailer is calculated for the lease of such

D
DmitryKDV 25.03.20

Yozara
TEDIT your trailer and Manager to boot

s
severe116rus 25.03.20

Костя_Широков1212
Костя_Широков1212 wrote:
The old engine has an explanation: ETS 2 came out in 2012,AGAIN,there is an alternative,it's ATS with more than a new engine
at the time of release in 2012, the engine was already old even then, there were other engines are newer with great features. ATS runs on the same engine as ETS2. Did he not notice that the functionality of the games are absolutely identical, the registration of the same mods, even some mods in both games to use, for example, No Damage.

I
IOcarya 25.03.20

DmitryKDV
Yeah in that game it's different taken into account, a certain amount per flight and hence the subtraction of all sorts, no tractor? minus the rent, there is no trailer? another minus for the rental Navigator was not needed at the route map to lay and remember it (or the map constantly to look), that's about the Manager not remember, but it would be good to give assignments to their carrier

Z
Zheka054 25.03.20

Scs apparently not smart enough to change the engine, CLEPA on it since 2001 its games.