3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkPrince9507 25.03.20 12:10 am

How did you get acquainted with the game and the series in General ? (Devil May Cry 4)

I thought it would be interested in this topic. So, about me ... three Years ago, first played it on the phone (Devil May Cry 3D, it is by the way on the basis of the third part done). It turned out that a friend on the PlayStation 2 have this game(in the sense of the second part), I picked up and played on the computer via emulator. Like, even though I then had only about half for Dante (I did not really know how to configure the emulator PCSX2 and ArtMoney use(I confess, not anymore). Then I asked a friend to download me the game (I'm from the village and at that time to get me the game was problematic, now I study in University in Kiev and with this I have no problem) and he downloaded the third part. She really liked me too, I passed it a couple of times and asked him to download the fourth part. And after a while my friend bought 2 accommodation will provide a CD with the first and third parts and so I met with the entire series. Now, after multiple passing of the third and fourth parts, took second on normal, and will pass on hard and DMD/LMD. Did you know game ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 25.03.20

So... Dragana came with the disc... mnogogrannoi in 2006... Yes...
On this disk was Vampires the masquerade the Chronicles of Riddick, and of course Devil May Cry 3...
But the trouble with this version was that it was run through daemontools fiction half of the video... but I passed it five times a week...
Then my aunt had hard drives, and asked them to check, and what I found there???
FULL VERSION Devil May Cry 3!!! For me it was happiness...
Then in 2008 he published the fourth part to play... but I could not, for my PC by that time, the wildest out of date...
And now, in the fall of 2009, I upgraded the computer... and my first games were... GTA IV, Assassin's Creed iiii... DEVIL MAY CRY 4!!!
I sat in confusion until I went to the mission for Dante...
In pozoproshlom year I, at a speed of 19 KB of download MAX downloaded the emulator and 1 with 2 parts... I was in complete awe of the first part...
Even though I was first the second, because I did the emulsion to adjust the inept, and the second part was excellent and no settings...
On my DR this year, downloaded DmC - was on twice and calmed down... now you sit and wait

C
Chastichka Roya 25.03.20

After DmC: Devil May Cry, this 4th shit it seems. First time to restart playing, and decided in the 4th part sygranut!!! On the 3rd mission stuck!!!! Complete crap, not a game!!! Here the restart - thing!!!!!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.03.20

Marshall Law
Lol, at least you have the first three parts played DMC? Play on the emulator. And then once more in the fourth. From this restart you then spit you, I guarantee it.

And now to the subject: familiarity with the series I started with the first part. It was held in 2004 for the Playstation 2. Then we played in the second part (also in 2004, but three months later). Then in the third, fourth and took the restart. The third and the first part is the best, IMHO. Well, the fourth is also good. But the restart... not very steep, to be honest.

C
Chastichka Roya 25.03.20

The new DmC better.

M
Mr. Kratos 25.03.20

Before, I loved to watch Icon of video games, which was on MTV every Sunday. I remember seeing the issue of then not yet released Devil May Cry 4 (by the way, here it is. I remember seeing hurricane gameplay and cool videos and immediately wanted to play. But the computer I did not and I game with my brother. This brother, by happy chance and gave DMC4. I was very glad when I found out about it and ran off to play. Again ohrenel from cool and beautiful clips of the gameplay, in General, passed it about 10 times. Then I took the little lad in the third part, she liked me less, but nevertheless I passed it like 20 times. Now sit and wonder if Capcom will release a normal Devil May Cry 5 or release a new part of the relaunch which sales clearly does not possess

D
DantePVLsity 25.03.20

I learned about this game back in 2007 when I was in 7th grade was sitting with mate on the lesson I mobile in the Internet climb game rocked I then had a SE W700i came across so one called Devil May Cry 3D ask pals know th for the game he told me neglyadya swing EPT the game Kull (of course, I ponel that he me tada said that I nemeshalo him to draw in the margins of your notebook with your questions about the games) well, I downloaded and spent a year zadrachivat it on mobile and in 2008 I got a computer my first game was DMC4 still play now)))

M
Mahmud_PADJIGAI 25.03.20

Mr. Kratos
:D I am also on this podcast, I learned about DMC...

t
timcrock 25.03.20

Long ago we bought a pirate part 4, judged by the cover and description, never heard of LCA.... started
spent hours playing crazy fanatel from everything, and then already began to search for different info, story characters, etc.
then dug up part 3, but 4 is still the best for me
first любовьXD

D
DarkPrince9507 25.03.20

Here are held several times restarting and now decided to play again in the fourth, to pass finally, the seventh difficulty level and generally improve your skills how easy it seems to me now restart. P. S. Personally, I thought the best the first part, because it is the most original of all( which is only mission in the ship, under water and with the first-person view). P. P. S. Some enemies suffered from it in the fourth part almost unchanged.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 25.03.20

To have played in part 4. But there she flew in the mission where you enter giroletti.

B
B_Shark 25.03.20

I remember on the news showed an excerpt from dmc3,MB about computer club said or what...a year or two I forgot about this topic,because I searched for the name of the game. Then I saw the article in the gambling about dmc4,I remembered immediately the moment the news and began to wait for the release of the game.then he reached his hands up and dmc3 a masterpiece
p. S. auuuuuuu

F
Froliska 25.03.20

Briefly: In childhood, played in the 4th. Grew up, bought SE to 4th part. Now given the rules of the complex in repair and play 3rd (pirates) on a weak laptop.... Waiting for the HD re-release (spit that game in the 3rd) to get acquainted with other parts. Well of course watched the ANIME.
PS:(Sorry if not correct commas set) did Anyone else have something to do with the universe? Want to gain a deeper plunge into the world of DMC.