3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 26.03.20 04:47 am

A vow of violence (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Please tell me, what makes this skill worth it to upgrade or to leave for later? This is an additional task that give some money/exp or stones, or maybe a weapon... a legendary?)
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 26.03.20

ganjin
Vow of violence (Vow of Violence)— gives a bonus mission, for the fulfillment of which you can get additional rewards.
Well, at the expense of weapons't remember most of it. But the money and the stones present there. I immediately pumped as given. Will not be superfluous. Especially if all the extra quests to perform and all to collect, the experience there is more than enough for the full skills.

g
ganjin 26.03.20

Badfox69
Okay, thank you. Tasks of the same type as ordinary extra, like covertly kill 10 archers, take 5 executions gallivanting?
We had, probably, indeed, immediately pump as a possibility.

P
PIRAT69 26.03.20

ganjin
Yes it is. For example, in Vendetta, will they kill 5 archers secretly. So. In short all extra is this thing. The more same crystals is often required. As said, will not be superfluous.

g
ganjin 26.03.20

Badfox69
In Vendetta, i.e. revenge, when you kill? The description says that the skill for death threats. All the rest, like extra job so was. Is it in the threat is not it? Has circulated a skill, and as has been can not remember)) Okay.
Thank you.