3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danek06 26.09.19 03:49 pm

Update needed! (Forza Horizon 3)

Hi all, recently decided to download Forza Horizon 3 pirates ( not sarulyte type - fu...pirate, not buy litsuhu and e*and our brains, blah-blah-blah) repak pretty good and by itself is normally assembled, I did all the installation instructions which came with the archive where it was the Repack,manual.Well...I downloaded installed did the exact right thing and that is - add the game to excl.anti-virus, etc, go into the game click in the first menu Enter to continue I get the game window with the text type Requires update!There was a new update.Now You go to the store page, and it would seem and what is the problem?!...But the problem is this is that this window close does not, and after clicking Enter I rush to Microsoft Store, where it begins allegedly download the update which is NOT at ALL!I tried to wait for some time maybe will close the window itself, trying to wait for this freaking download the update (which is not),does not help.You can see the screenshot that I attached to this post, maybe it's something to help.Please help me, I will be very happy.
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 26.09.19

Danek06
where is the screenshot?

i
insel260 26.09.19

Danek06
In the first place. When you install pirated Forza, you need to have a certain version of Windows. The Windows Windows Pro X64 or Enterprise X64. If you have HOME - you're done.
Second. What you added is 0.5% of the entire work. You need to enable developer mode and have to turn off HyperV, so we need a new (clean) profile at the MS Store. Without this only yourself not start.
Are you sure you have fulfilled ALL the requirements?
;D

D
Danek06 26.09.19

insel260
I have Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise, it is not suitable?!At the expense of the developer mode I have enabled HyperV is in the Xbox?MS STORE - I created a bunch of clean akkov, and they are the same to install the same Repack of Forza.

D
Danek06 26.09.19

D
Dako7 26.09.19

Danek06
Turn off the Internet before launch.

i
insel260 26.09.19

Danek06
Where are you repak rocked? And indeed the description to install read? Or so looked and closed?

To install the Repack, zaregalsya the left ACC in the XBOX and turn on the developer mode (All settings\Update & security\For developers) choose developer mode to restart the computer.
Disable UAC (control Panel\user Accounts\Change settings user account control) lower the slider down click OK. To disable antivirus. To install vc_redist!
The game only works on Windows 10 x64 build 1607 and above. Also, you must have installed Windows Store apps, Xbox and Xbox Identity enabled the developer mode and disabled virtualization Hyper-V, otherwise the medicine will not work;
Disable the firewall or firewall the exe file access to the Internet for outgoing/incoming connections.
If the game crashes then block access to the Internet

How to disable Hyper V in Windows?
https://www.google.ru/search?q=%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BA+%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C+Hyper+V+%D0%B2+Windows%3F&oq=%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA+%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l2j0l3.3730j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

P
Pro100 Endryu 26.09.19

Danek06
Disable the service Windows update. If you install the update or something from the store often you pump, at least during the game turn it off, and then re-launch it. In the task pane in the search and enter Service, Windows update in the end of the list (if sorted alphabetically).

i
insel260 26.09.19

For that you would first start Forza pirates need a few things, namely:
1. Shamanic drum.
2. The skin of a wolf or leopard.
3. Feathers vasiliska or Phoenix bird.
4. Magic stick of Guldan.
5. To learn shamanic mantra (spell).

After we had all of these items. Put on the skin of the animal, put the next stick, insert the feathers in the head, take a tambourine and begin to rhythmically patentability around the computer, reciting mantras. After the shamanic ritual, which should take at least half an hour, go into the Windows settings and nastraivaet according to instructions. If at first you don't succeed, re-dress a skin, take the tambourine and go around the computer, reading mantras of all gods.
Once finished setting up Windows, make an offering to God in sacrifice hitting my head against the wall and proceed to install the crack for the game. Here, everything depends on the mercy of the Gods!

After negresa in Forza, don't forget, again to undergo the rite of shamanism around a PC, in order to our save safely preserved and had to start all over again. If you flew, then your karma is too low and again requires sacrifice...

Although, there is an easier way - to 2.5 rubles for the license and no dancing with a tambourine.

B
B00000 26.09.19

Danek06
insel260
insel260 wrote:
also need a new (clean) profile at the MS Store
The profile is not needed! The main thing that MS Store and Xbox run!

i
insel260 26.09.19

D18K
If the MS Store is already purchased goods, that is not a zero probability of running into a ban of all accounts. Do you think it will be nice if after 2 hours of gameplay in pirate races, will block all the other games bought in the MS Store ?
Order and is clean (new) account.

B
B00000 26.09.19

insel260
For this we need to sign out from MS Store! And everything!!!

B
B00000 26.09.19

Dako7
No need to turn off the entire Internet, and just deny the game access to it using firewall!

P
Phantom94 26.09.19

And even easier - to install this fresh Repack https://xatab-repack.net/games/torrent_igry/3d/forza_horizon_3_2016_pc_124_repack_by_xatab/3-1-0-616
There only need to enable the developer mode and disable hyper-v and all! Activation occurs automatically. Start only via start!

s
sport404 26.09.19

Everything works on pirates. Just checked.

A
Arhigluk 26.09.19

insel260
Repak repak the strife. With the tablet code on the home quite a work.)

P
Pro100 Endryu 26.09.19

insel260
Hah, playing the pirates in Forza before hacking without any dances with a tambourine and rites) how to say... Flew it, of course, terribly. And yet the old patch was contributed in the form of brakes and low FPS. When I bought the game on sale years ago optimization was so the difference is noticeable. Yes, plus all sorts of online things. License is not the guarantee of stable work.

i
insel260 26.09.19

Pro100 Andrew
I'm not talking about stability, and about the first installation. That would be all right start, you need to climb in a stupid menu Win10 and disable the hidden installation.
About stability, I haven't said a word.

i
insel260 26.09.19

Arhigluk
But tell me you me man - how are you at HOME disabled HyperV ?
This is not a provocation and irony, the simple answer to the question please.

s
stakanxxx 26.09.19

insel260
It's overkill dude, 5 minutes and everything works.

A
Arhigluk 26.09.19

insel260
Google to help. The fact that the tablet code on the home runs. Don't know what you have tried the Repack, but in this case it works. And without shamanism special(well, except that the shortcut to the game is necessary from the start menu to get to the desktop, not get it by default).