3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hanterwow 26.03.20 04:47 am

Toy for max (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

can't find a toy for max, who knows where she is?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
VityanyaCFC 26.03.20

hanterwow
It is necessary throughout the game, particularly in extra missions to eliminate officers to look.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.03.20

I for the entire game one play is not found. Although often lurking around the corners and see the map for secrets.

P
PIRAT69 26.03.20

IBM_d3m1urg
Bad looking

I
IBM_d3m1urg 26.03.20

Badfox69
Show at least 1st place

A
AR-81 26.03.20

IBM_d3m1urg wrote:
Show at least 1st place
Yes, that's all:
Spoiler

V
Vitalec13 26.03.20

AR-81
Thank you. May God grant you health dear man

K
Karabas99 26.03.20

I found 6 pieces probably...
they are only subtle

a
atmaROZ 26.03.20

I....you may want to look for toys, although spending a lot of time. For example, everything found, except for toys, but I recall that came up and scoured the table where a poster with a smiling man.
Decided to score and tublamu vidosu to navigate. I've done it before, it's normal in situations forcing blunt)
VIDOS with tips coming from an environment of developers and are designed to entertain an ego if you record gameplay, to stand on a step above users, say, see the two simple as that, and you soared.

h
hero_fn 26.03.20

Max must find the 15 toys. They are very well hidden. After the battle, not to them. In the first passage is found only 4, the rest are flip-flopped. This guide finally put together all the toys to the max: https://noobia.ru/w/wolfenstein-2-the-new-colossus/dostizhenie-toy-collector.html

S
Samum2000 26.03.20

All the toys are extra missions to eliminate Warcommander. The plot can not find them. They are in tabletiruemyh areas that are opened only in missions of murder Warcommander.

K
KillerHunterClub 26.03.20

Friends, tell me, max toy appears on a shelf in his cabin, only when all 15 collect, or receive one after you find her?

K
KillerHunterClub 26.03.20

Brothers, tell me, what locations on Venus are fighting stilts?

L
Lady_zagadka 11.04.22

KillerHunterClub
In the mission machine enigma "Transit Sector" like.

L
Lady_zagadka 11.04.22

KillerHunterClub
Immediately appear. If you look closely, you can see the plane, the bat. And before some meeting, Max plays robot.