3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 26.03.20 04:49 am

Where the ending O_o (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Went through all 50 missions of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. A very unusual game. Put forward a theory, though post is not about that: If there is some action that you don't like it when it stops - you well. For example you have something that hurts. The pain is gone - you well. About the same I think about the plot of MGSV: Long time no cut-scenes. You play missions, most of which are well very difficult to associate with the plot. They are like side. And when later, 10 of these missions You are given minute story cutscene - You well. Subjective of course, but I think quite a few high scores were set, thanks to this contrast - when there is no-no-no, and here for a moment something appears.

Now to the main topic: I haven't played not one other part, so that the rich world, dozens of biographies of the characters do not know, but I'm interested in the complete story line. Namely, the storyline of Eli and Burning man, which I brought to the base, and he sits in a cage. I've heard that the game is not finished. It probably just refers to these two storylines. Also heard that in some DLS (if I confuse nothing), they gave me a piece of the cutscenes, or something like that, a La the partial completion of the story. Also, googling - not just natinals to comments, like On the PC is not finished, unlike consoles. Apparently some sort of final cut scene is still there on the console? He played on the PS4. I would like to know more. And to find it. I'd appreciate someone explain the strange moments :)

PS by the Way, it's funny that the final 10 minute credits, with beautiful music to give a few times, but not after the last (50) mission ;D
6 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 26.03.20

FiftyFour7250
The game is on all platforms not finished , kojima is all puffed out

F
FiftyFour7250 26.03.20

gloccc
And what are some incomplete cut scenes, or something like this? After all, what started all the fuss

g
gloccc 26.03.20

FiftyFour7250
It may have been blanks , but they never appeared . So we have what we have

F
FiftyFour7250 26.03.20

gloccc

At 3:30 in the beginning and then not complete the stage. From where she was taken?

g
gloccc 26.03.20

FiftyFour7250
the developers laid out , if I'm not mistaken . But nothing else appeared

B
Baxmep 26.03.20

it's not all puffed out kojima and Konami wanted money