3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robik Bobik 26.03.20 04:49 am

The problem with AutoResetEvent sound speakers

Need help!! on the computer I mostly play with headphones SteelSeries Siberia usb 150 . Now when I run the program or game which can load the processor at the time of downloading the app, the sound starts to pokhriyal and being transferred 5 times for 1-2 seconds then on headphones, then on speakers. Between swapping a little rattle/noise.Even when you run steam the first time, the sound is thrown and the application Realtek below shows what devices are connected on the new. In what direction to dig? Could this be the case in headphones, or is it the sound card mother asrock z370 pro 4s?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Robik Bobik
Try to stick in other USB ports (2.0,-3.0). With conventional headphones have no such problems, and here USB. There is a DAC in the headphones and this greatly complicates the case. System difficult to determine the sound output device - that is buggy.
1. Try to disable the integrated soundcard in the playback Devices can help. 2. Or put a tick use default device on the headphones.
Just you have connected 2 sound output device (speakers, soundcard, USB headphones). Probably in this case-a little conflict.
I have never met, that have Windows can use 2 audio devices simultaneously (they are antagonistic).

R
Robik Bobik 26.03.20

Ryazancev
3.0 ports only, everywhere such trouble.
on an old computer I just switched on the volume icon in win10 from the speakers to earphones and all. and there went conflicts at the time of starting games/programs when you run them a second time, this problem is not observed.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Robik Bobik
Maybe on other OS versions will be the norm. Maybe because of USB 3.0. Dunno. Program zataplivaet when you start, not knowing from which device to output sound. Ie or other device to turn off is necessary, or in the config program to specify the playback device. Try to change the checkboxes in the audio devices (use default).

R
Robik Bobik 26.03.20

Ryazancev
rearranged a hundred times, and in programs such as discord where most sit, headphones are by default only when a failure occurs in discorde happens hat. When selected there headphones (in settings discard) the sound comes from the speakers and Vice versa. With the 10s you do not want to climb, on an old computer everything was OK.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Robik Bobik
I was talking about other versions of 10s. What version you should? I have a 1709. If younger, you can try to refresh utilitly.

R
Robik Bobik 26.03.20

Ryazancev
exactly the same, install all the updates

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Robik Bobik
Can then version Discord try another? And what will happen if this program does not use at all?

R
Robik Bobik 26.03.20

Ryazancev
one figure, too, thought this problem included just a tape or music with headphones and ran something. One figure such nonsense. Interestingly, when the pure sound to the speakers, this is not

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Robik Bobik
Try to turn off all recording devices (microphones) if you have it. I also, until recently, caught a glitch with the sound, until I disconnected the audio inputs on the soundcard. And the strange thing is that this bug appeared only in version 10 key 1709.

R
Robik Bobik 26.03.20

Ryazancev
I have connected a webcam (with microphone) and the ears on USB, a microphone is not.
now I connected the headphones from mobile phones, this is not a problem as with USB ears.

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

Robik Bobik
Clear the stump that the problem is due to USB devices. With analog headphones and microphones such trouble does not happen.
And the drivers on the ears are branded, latest. Or is that Windows machine found?

R
Robik Bobik 26.03.20

Ryazancev
is the program stil XS series she updates them or not, but the app is the latest version.