3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxiBon313 26.03.20 04:49 am

Is it worth it to buy because of the multiplayer? (Call of Duty: WWII)

Is it worth it? How many cheaters do with them fighting?
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 26.03.20

The cartoon on the pitch cottage greatly subsided, I do not advise the PC to take it, better buy Rainbow six siege, well, or PUBG, but if you're a fan of console AIDS you take it, there are a lot of people

S
SHI SHOC 26.03.20

ARM_SERJ
Anywhere cartoon on PC not subsided, have all the parts and the last one standing out of their money,I'm only talking about the grid. The single is not worth your time, as always amerikosovsky cranberry with his view of the war. The remaining two games all another story.

S
SHI SHOC 26.03.20

MaxiBon313
Chitaki is,but not as much as in the same PUBG, them like are invisible battle,but there is,at least once a day but meet.

M
MaxiBon313 26.03.20

SHI SHOC
Maybe as the owner of all the parts can you tell me which of the existing acts more people? Important to me online, so let's say a very long time looking for a game.

A
AdamC 26.03.20

finding games was not a problem) can sometimes pick up a couple of minutes, easier to re-enter the search) cheaters periodically, the last time a rare, early times in 5 fights caught) bought for the cartoon, always liked shooting BB in BB2 plus out of the bolt to shoot) after BO1 the only cartoon which came later)

S
SHI SHOC 26.03.20

MaxiBon313
It's not from the game depends on the number of people on a server,in any case, in team Deathmatch, people always have in each part. The problem with the ping is at all in Russia,because pendosovsky servak?? where the hell is located,but in General, people rides and adrenaline shaft,the latter take if the hardware on the computer will draw,for me always picks up,and I live in Krasnoyarsk

S
Shadowarm 26.03.20

Is it worth it to buy because of the multiplayer?

A
Abekalo 26.03.20

I think that Yes, it is!

N
Napalm561 26.03.20

MaxiBon313
Take safely,will not regret!!! I play on PC,on hard!Citaci come across,but they really want to ban!!!

S
Shadowarm 26.03.20

Abekalo
Nice try,but some games multiplayer no,Callas office duty and the multiplayer is ode and the same game,and the screenshot you have a fake of some kind.

k
kvitos 26.03.20

SHI SHOC
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but it's more of Krasnodar where the hell is..)

A
Abekalo 26.03.20

Shadowarm
Buy the game and then judge yourself and others!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/476620

L
Laurence Barnes 26.03.20

MaxiBon313
Online then of course the most in WWii, and Black Ops iii, I suspect that due to the cheap bum version(Starter Edition).
I would certainly recommend Modern Warfare 2 in terms of multiplayer, this the best of the series.
At the time, almost 600 hours there ran off. Online there is quite decent for a game 8 years ago.
And the multiplayer in CoD actually since MW2 has not changed. Rainbow Six in this plan is much preferable.

S
SHI SHOC 26.03.20

kvitos
Teach geography then,just two different cities! Or everything else and not know how to read?

S
SHI SHOC 26.03.20

kvitos
The Internet has left millions of experts from all fields of activity - they went to school after the winter holidays.

g
gloccc 26.03.20

Better certainly game to buy the console , unless the console is available there and online at times more chitakov no

A
ARM_SERJ 26.03.20

SHI SHOC
And I remember at decare under 20 thousand played and where it is 20 thousand right now? xD

S
SHI SHOC 26.03.20

In PUBG and school! And who needs 20тыщ,the game only 12

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

SHI SHOC
Chitakov in bulk and there's just no battle with them vidut. I from the second day followed with aimbot 3 cheaters (one of them)

and no one still not banned, and how many days have passed? somewhere 80
Estl generally just a cheater in the tenth generation i.e. he has 9 bans!!! and it is clear that he and the code bb2 cheat when playing against me, then in the next round he was on my team and the minute I followed him and observed, just a stupid wallhacker. But it there is still no ban )))
In General, if a cheater will buy a private hack then ban it is impossible in principle because the WAC does not catch and report simply impossible to do. In the game there is no replay of the game just like it was in CoD BO2 where the account was assigned to replays and to make a report not a problem.
I feel that through the floor in the game will be more cheaters than normal players )))

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

Napalm561
Napalm561 wrote:
Take safely,will not regret!!! I play on PC,on hard!Citaci come across,but they really want to ban!!!
Chitakov banyat? this is where you such tales I read, and it is interesting to me how you think banyat chitakov with private hacks???