3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sufulus 26.03.20 04:49 am

Help on the quest, about the thieves Guild (Gothic 2)

I want to pass the quest about gildia thieves but I can't continue because I already joined the militia, and a guy from the bar in the port which always sits there behind the table says that the men from the militia and nothing to do there and I can't go on the quest
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 26.03.20

sufulus wrote:
the men from the militia and nothing to do there
I was going to before he entered into the guards or mages !!!

O
Oleg V 26.03.20

it should have been done prior to the selection of the Guild quests... but there stupid, so don't worry...

S
Setesh 26.03.20

all right, the thieves Guild will only accept undecided homeless
what doesn't make sense when you get into the main faction, for some reason you are not kicked out of the thieves Guild

T
Tdante 26.03.20

It's old school but hardcore.

V
VovanFitisov 26.03.20

Oleg, quests, maybe banal, but good buns in the Guild is.

K
Kyubi 26.03.20

And you stupidly buy turning spell (any), come to the door to the sewers from the port or hotel and become Khans, that would be under the other side, and there is Cassia will give you the first task. And you can just take Halwara (note the cave behind the farm Achille) or Rengaru the guards and you come the evil uncle who will be the key to the sewers.

i
inad 26.03.20

Haven't got Rengaru? This is the one that stands at market square. Take the quest from the Yor he will ask you to return the wallet. Rengaru gonna run, run after him and tell him that you will report them to the policemen. Tell about the theft of the paladin Andre. He will go to jail. Then go to the tavern in the port. He will tell you what you are looking for. Then go to the negress who cooked soup. Beside her is standing a man with an axe. He would say he would avenge Rengaru and start a fight. From his corpse, take the key and go into the sewer. The door is at the bottom, jump off the dock into the water and swim along the wall. So you get into the thieves Guild even if you're a policeman. Most importantly cooperate with the thieves and all will be type top.

O
Oleg V 26.03.20

VovanFitisov
as I recall, there were no special perks, skills can be pumped to other characters, money is not too much (the blacksmith is the most profitable), wherever they have caches and you can get free of their quests... if only experience points for leveling... but even this can be easily compensated logousage tablets and elixir and orcs in valley of mines... if only purely for fun, when everything else has passed and this is your tenth passage...

V
VovanFitisov 26.03.20

Oleg, well, in the first place they can get hold of the keys. But the fishmonger buys all the dishes and decorations at a good price.

O
Oleg V 26.03.20

VovanFitisov
lock picks in the game and so full... and the dishes did not go to any comparison with swords at the blacksmith...

V
VovanFitisov 26.03.20

Oleg, steel blanks will not save enough. Yes, and combine it all does not interfere.

O
Oleg V 26.03.20

VovanFitisov
workpiece is endless on the farm of Onar in the camp of mercenaries