3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav-T800 26.03.20 04:50 am

How to add the note via the console (Fallout 4)

How to add the note via the console, what command? write with these IDs, player.additem not working...
0002bde6 (raider)
0002bde9 (addict)
0002beed (arrows)
0002bef6 (scavenger)
0002bef9 (settler)
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noran 26.03.20

Stanislav-T800
What do you mean note? Player additem adds item to your inventory (add+item). If you want to move raider to a need to write a moveto player or player placeatme, I do not remember already, they don't change from Skyrim, these commands (like points needed). And Yes, referring to you the first defendant gave to the faithful.

S
Stanislav-T800 26.03.20

Norаn
a text note in different ways , it's not the characters ID and their notes from a different player.additem does not work said the same...

S
SevDelta 26.03.20

And just additem tried? And ID not quite right..

a
altraktarist 26.03.20

Stanislav-T800
The command to add items to your inventory true - player.additem . Possible wrong ID of items.
According to wiki ID you are interested in the following items:

Note raider - 2b4be
Note arrow - 2b4bf
Note addict - 2b4c0
Note settler - 2b4c1
Note scavenger - 2b4c2

S
Stanislav-T800 26.03.20

altraktarist
SPS bro helped only a little confused by this... there is the note written only a few words, and to end no bid(

a
altraktarist 26.03.20

Stanislav-T800
As I understand it, these notes have randomly come across. There in the texts to be generated locations. Apparently they have to be matched, not added. Try to add them to the container, and then take. In console mode, move the cursor to a chest(or something else) and type the previous command but without the player.
Just additem 2b4be and so on. It's easier to add in the container settlement. When clicking on the created object, its ID will start with ff. It is easier to understand if you're in some other game object(smoke or dust).
PS
The idea may be crazy, but I think worth to try.