3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 82 26.03.20 04:50 am

The domestication of the Bloody Fang. (Far Cry: Primal)

Managed to kill the Bloody Fang during his flight to the lair. Tamed the beast during a blackout, lost headpieces complete the quest. Already with a Bloody Fang as a pet, went to see the lair. There was a mission: Kill the Bloody Fang in his lair (something like that, I do not remember the wording...). Why kill already tamed the beast?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 26.03.20

Probably a bug :)

W
WladV 26.03.20

Sergey 82
I had that, I tamed it in a different location from the den, And there in the lair of another appeared. And
I killed him already

H
Hirok 26.03.20

Quite strange to see so many problems on pirates...
When held in litsuhe, this was not...

k
killerbot 26.03.20

Hirok
do not understand what you mean by that. pirates is a lot more people and it is logical that the error is also larger

M
Malice 26.03.20

Hirok
The funny thing is that the differences between piratok and no license, except online of course.
There are curve hands, kinked Repack, old iron, shkolota

H
Hirok 26.03.20

killerbot
I wanted to say that during the release of litsuhi not had so many problems with the game.

H
Hirok 26.03.20

Malicе
I'm about the same)

k
killerbot 26.03.20

Hirok
the older the game, the more mistakes you can find. moreover, in the beginning probably was not patches and add-ons

M
MagicHero 26.03.20

Malicе
Malicе wrote:
The funny thing is that the differences between piratok and no license, except online of course.
There are curve hands, kinked Repack, old iron, shkolota
And you can read more about brad pinched Repack )))))))))))))))) just wondering what you were thinking when you wrote it :)

a
afyvyvdzhpetdcuetpa 26.03.20

And I have a fucking saber-tooth tiger bit the throat of your blood Fang 1 on 1 and I wasn't able to train...(saving every 2 days there's only...again I will pass apparently)