3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackil_Lovecraft 26.03.20 04:50 am

The mapping of objects/enemies (Fallout 4)

Good day forum, the question in the title, just seen on YouTube at the beginning of the passage points that when wearing illuminated objects, but that was long ago and I'm not even sure what it was in F4. Is there a possibility, no mods(I want to achieve first) to highlight objects and enemies, and then at night you can't see, and the day can be something important to miss.
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 26.03.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
Hmm, not sure, but like on the workbench creating a reservation can be almost any points to modify something like that.

F
FileCrasher 26.03.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
Televisually armor highlights everything that can move, live, robots, turrets
And armor has changed, illuminating the objects and the containers with the desired component of trash (aluminum, for example)

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 26.03.20

Got it, thanks guys, it will be necessary in modifications to look for so.

T
Tifatik 26.03.20

And then there are Berry mentaly. They can be manufactured in chemical. lab. Eat them and highlighted all living objects.

J

JoKeRD07
Perhaps it is in the mod, well, or at the most recent level, yet I have not had glasses, helmets and so on to modify generally, they are not on the list. The only pieces of armor.

J
JoKeRD07 26.03.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
Yeah, probably still need to pump the skill Weaponsmith

F
FileCrasher 26.03.20

Jackil_Lovecraft
JoKeRD07

http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Силовая_броня_T-45_(Fallout_4) (T-60, X-01 and other the same)

1. Sighting interface (televisually modification of the helmet of power armor):
you need to create
Spoiler
how does the result look like (all life, robots, turrets highlighted in red)
Spoiler
2. Touch matrix
you need to create
Spoiler
how does the result (the selected search oil - box, in which is put a can of oil, highlighted in yellow)
Spoiler

J

viatrix
I have already figured out, and remembered that video that was not F4, and Elex, there are points to highlight enemies and items can be found in the game world. And in F4, not for power armor, there are only mods on the helmet and glasses that illuminate all living and even dead. But about the touch matrix to illuminate things didn't thank you, but really I rarely use power armor.