3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saligin 26.03.20 04:50 am

The problem with the quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

so the bottom line is this, I had a kV on skellige, and remained alone on the trail CRIS! no marks or what not tell me what to do!

14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alumiel 26.03.20

The first time I see such a bug, but I can assume that this is due to the amount of mods that you use (almost 2 million CZK Carl!)

D
Danila Vasin 26.03.20

Well, actually once you go to skellige, on the big island look at the port should be the funeral, as soon as you get in there, the cutscene should be

s
saligin 26.03.20

Daniel Vasin
I passed!

s
saligin 26.03.20

Alumiel
only 2 fashion I removed nothing has changed!

D
Danila Vasin 26.03.20

At least this quest starts from there, if you've already passed, likely a bug and then XS to help you? You went through the story quests on the Art of Skellige?saligin

D
Danila Vasin 26.03.20

saliginВы found with Jenifer that it's all in the mind? She went after him? Was?

A
Alcatraz543 26.03.20

saligin
and what quests failed, can you show me?

A
Alumiel 26.03.20

saligin
Well, if you have them removed before you took Skellige, then it would probably have helped.
Daniel Vasin
There in the screenshot there are no other main quests, so most likely passed and this is a bug. And again, this is the first one you see

A
Alcatraz543 26.03.20

saligin
idle 3 times a game, all the quests were completed, you may be able to help

P
PIRAT69 26.03.20

Alumiel wrote:
(almost 2 million CZK Carl!)
Why such sum? Right there in GTA fifth need lyamy, but in the Witcher there is nowhere to put them...

T
Toupeaul 26.03.20

First time I see this! Often the opposite -
completed not closed (especially if the fast movement to use) left to roll back and replay.

A
Alumiel 26.03.20

Badfox69
So I'm talking about too

O
Oleg V 26.03.20

first you have to deal with the Earl and druid, then it will be the story of the werewolf, and then have to correct things in the forest, on the Eastern island... try just there to be like, and that can run without a stamp...

W
Widukind 26.03.20

saligin
If there was a quest with necromancy Yennifer, you already know what to do next, and therefore no matter what is displayed where and how. And if you haven't, then write at what moment of the story, it was abandoned