3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rich Bitch 26.03.20 04:51 am

The pixels on the characters (Fallout 4)

In fact, this is the situation. The monitor is 4:3, 1280x1024, Radeon HD 6870, AMD FX 6350, 8 gb ram. Repak from R. G. Catalyst. Only pixels on the Persians or is not a pixel, and the bug, who faced, prompt what to do.
Also, the launcher does not save settings for video and complains that is unable to detect the video card at startup.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rich Bitch 26.03.20

P
Prostouser 26.03.20

Rich Bitch
I was AMD until this problem was in GTA 5,the solution is a new driver.Put 15.11.1 if does not help,then never mind Repack.(Such problems on the Incentive,no, but the new wood will also increase fps.)

F
Fat Vladimir 26.03.20

AMD the company is great and interesting games on it are perfect.

R
Rich Bitch 26.03.20

nikishara
I'm sorry to disappoint.
L|EMEHTATOP
After that, the ENB black screen while loading the save.
Prostouser
Beta the wood is worth.

P
Prostouser 26.03.20

Poehavshii Vovan
-------------AMD?----------
[Sarcasm]------AMD fall Behind and shot at point blank range!
--------------Yes-----------
Spoiler
In General to argue on this subject can be long,so I suggest not to arrange srach.

E
EMPs 26.03.20

Extension -1 set?

P
Prostouser 26.03.20

Rich Bitch
Can that computer run?Or third-party software do you use?There is a antifreeze,fashion,compressed textures.It is still possible for the config to sin that is written in it and not set it to read Only,but if the Repack is clean I do not even know.Well, at least I tried to help.Sorry.

E
EMPs 26.03.20

In General, the problems specifically because of the expansion of the screen... Personally I had the same thing, yuzal two options
First
Spoiler default, the developers of Fallout 4 set limit framerate to 30 FPS. But fortunately the developers have given the option to disable this restriction. How to remove the limit frame rate in Fallout 4
Navigate to the root folder of Fallout 4
Locate the file Fallout4Prefs.ini and open it with Notepad.
Locate the setting iPresentInterval and change it from 1 to 0
The second option - put the extension screen in the game is 1 less than the screen (but then locks power armor and HP don't seen to change the mod). - I helped...

E
Elior 26.03.20

Rich Bitch
put in profile.ini
iVolumetricLightingQuality=0
bVolumetricLightingEnable=0

if it is off then put the read only on the file

R
Rich Bitch 26.03.20

Elior
Thank you very much, helped.

If suddenly someone has the same problem and he did not understand what to do now briefly explain. Go to documents - my games - fallout 4 - the prefs.ini and change the settings that are indicated elior, I had to put on prefs.ini read only for down settings, I also went to the folder with the game, Fallout 4 - Fallout4Prefs.ini, and change 1 parameter (the second there) bVolumetricLightingEnable=0 and also set to read only.

p
pesherus0228 26.03.20

Rich Bitch
what does it mean to put read-only????

R
Ryazancev 26.03.20

pesherus0228
Press the Right mouse button (the config file), at the bottom, where the attributes put a tick read only.