3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 26.03.20 04:51 am

Your tactics (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

rebi here thinking,how they play?who that prefers?identified 2 types of games:
1. to sit in the house of the AFC,to cross only when approaching the zone in the other house and just sit camping looking at the door,to consistently reach minmum to top 15 without firing a 1 shot (kill someone while running from cabin to cabin or when you're in the house someone broke in) and get your 200-250 money
2. jump together with the crowd on a suspended Doughnut,run in a crowd of 30 people and hope for luck that you'll be lucky to find a weapon before the others and kill 5-6 men to play aggressively and constantly running around the map dying on stage 40-50 survivors and also to their 200-250 money
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 26.03.20

Jump lutau, go to the center, in the house of AFK standing around and listening to while playing tanks on the phone, or sitting in an Internet xD

A
AleksSheyker 26.03.20

Loot and kila all just

M
Maniac-X 26.03.20

The whole essence of the game lies in the fact that 30% of the time the game luotaessa, 30% of the time running through the fields and mountains, 30% sitting in the bushes, houses, barns, and the remaining 10% shooting. )))

A
ARM_SERJ 26.03.20

Maniac-X
In sosnovogo or pecado jump and your whole game will be from the same batch of 30%, that will go out alive ))

Z
Zh1VaGo 26.03.20

My tactic is simple. Once a week fall, take the rags that would have given the RV and die. Do that several times until I can get the chest. On weekend may an hour to run in the party that would buy the second. When there are new loudbox sit farmleigh. After a couple of days on the original scheme. Profit, the more this game is not what is not suitable)