3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atomic2357 26.09.19 03:50 pm

Optimization (Hitman 2)

If the first season had at least 28фпс a maximum of 60. There is a very much a frieze at the start 1фпс. When you dance with a tambourine can be increased up to 10fps, 15фпс max. Indoors maybe 20 40фпс, but one has only to turn his head and strongly crashes. I'm not saying that I have a top PC, it has to Apatity necessary. But in two parts in which the same system requirements, they should go about the same. I hope it is the sins of early access and soon will add update with optimization. Mark Fabu will be impossible to kill under these conditions. For secondary systems, such optimization is not necessary.
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim1991 26.09.19

because it developed dickhead 1070 in the recommended in that part and then below was a map in the 4 Joost too can not wait optimize there, too, 1070 zaleplena in part 3 below has been

M
Maksim1991 26.09.19

Shoved the same in all games Recommended 1060 6 GB no, these 2 games were not satisfied with something let's put 1070

c
carpocalips 26.09.19

GTX 970 in the first Hitman all settings on High, all sorts SSAO off, now in Hitman 2 are all on High put while no problems were observed, a little in Marrakech on the market sags and no 1-15 fps of course we are not talking, even quietly and sensibly.

M
Maksim1991 26.09.19

carpocalips about how many fps people write like shit optimization there as in the Hitman

c
carpocalips 26.09.19

Maksim1991
To be honest, not at all interesting these figures to determine the normality work toys have eyes that are easy to define normal or not.
Of course for the sake of interest it is possible to check the number of fps.
People write, listen, how many people, so...
We all have different hardware, different degrees of fucked up..the spine of the system, and that the results are different.
Including drives, such as when toy specifically bought an SSD, the difference is immediately noticed for GTA 5 and the Witcher 3.

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Maksim1991 wrote:
Shoved the same in all games Recommended 1060 6 GB no, these 2 games were not satisfied with something let's put 1070
1066 card niochemnye and very dead, the first Hitman had something about 980ти at least for a normal game

Maksim1991 wrote:
people write like shit optimization there as in the Hitman
if iron 5 years ago, then optimization will not, for games there are usually upgrade every two years, and if it top glands change at the top, and if we buy junk, it is in the basket

B
BezNika1 26.09.19

Here PPC all such romapada of steel that can't rummage around the game files and find the problem.

the engine is the same from Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

D
DEDGAMER 26.09.19

On my computer everything is fine plowing a stable 60 fps at 4K on Ultra, however I have a pirate.

S
Starks107 26.09.19

Hell! Once you get to a map with reflection/refraction, then the play becomes, to put it mildly, unpleasant.
Well). Waiting for the patch with the extra graphics settings. In the previous part of brake of zero. All of these reflections is absolutely necessary. Somehow neither heat nor cold. I will do the same...

g
gennaz 26.09.19

The first 2 missions are great on high settings. What's next don't know.
Spoiler

S
Smoke_Shooter 26.09.19

With early access, played and everything was fine.Now on Miami, sags fps and wildly frieze have gtx 1070ti((sad malyas...

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

gennaz wrote:
The first 2 missions are great on high settings. What's next don't know.
so is this your first season, there were these first two missions. Or Hitman 2 includes the first season on another engine?

Smoke_Shooter wrote:
With early access, played and everything was fine.Now on Miami, sags fps and wildly frieze have gtx 1070ti((sad malyas...
1070ти not ice valaska and misiti maybe because of the weak CPU, what's the percent?

S
Smoke_Shooter 26.09.19

Intel Core i7-2700K 3.50 ghz 8озу.Steve Taller

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Smoke_Shooter wrote:
Intel Core i7-2700K 3.50 ghz 8озу.
well, what do you want to do with my system??? PERC is already worthless, the more he reveals 1070ти, 8 gig is Opera for games, very few games need at least 16, better 32. Do an upgrade of the platform and add RAM

H
Husam Festus 26.09.19

980ti, 2600k, 32 RAM - 60 fps on 2560x1080 the ultra, optimization is excellent, the same as in the first, of course, without darmowy.

S
Smoke_Shooter 26.09.19

Steve Taller
repeat for pre-order played and everything was sachibelle.how come all the problems started.now the patch came out on 220мб. launched and voila everything like clockwork again.conclusion?games need to do things properly and without denovi(

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Husam Festus wrote:
980ti, 2600k, 32 RAM - 60 fps on 2560x1080 the ultra, optimization is excellent, the same as in the first, of course, without darmowy.
Smoke_Shooter wrote:
repeat for pre-order played and everything was sachibelle.how come all the problems started.now the patch came out on 220мб. launched and voila everything like clockwork again
I rocked a pirate, the current does not know with the patch or without it. The game launched only as a benchmark, because the sand is shit and to play it without a plot uninteresting, especially without Russian voice

K
Ksedom174 26.09.19

Steve Taller
I mean no ice? and what is ice? IMHO for FullHD vidyahi for 36К should be enough for the eyes! Th generally a mess, too early to build a computer which dragged everything on the ultra can be had for 40-50K! And now it's what's under the weave to tumble? ( for FullHD again, above razreshaju more)
The 1070 yet all without any problems on ultra.. sometimes some options are cut down ( FullHD at most) if things go I do not know.. sell it and take 2080 for example but it is to add 35-40K sorry vidyahu for 65K.. well, PPC ( and still stone 4790 has no ice and it would change) is to vidyahu percent of 45 rubles to add and sell the old ones.. not cheap...

S
Spartacus1971 26.09.19

I have everything on ultra,full HD,60 fps almost always.

J
John Mullins 26.09.19

Spartacus1971 wrote:
I have everything on ultra,full HD,60 fps almost always.
YAP