3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Zhidkov 26.03.20 04:54 am

Who already ate in warfase Delivery Club? (Warface)

Write please who has used this service but those people who are supposedly talking about what you pin me food?just came to the group in vk warfase controversial issue,and opinions are divided about these people,they're crooks or not? Want to know how much is true!
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Atroshko 26.03.20

warfaSe

S
Sipogka 26.03.20

If I could order I was used nezhalko the code :-)

D
Denya_93 26.03.20

I'm so short order to your customers, you log into your account with your phone number orders to my address, I get food and you pin code

E
Eligos 123 26.03.20

Correct order using their friends. That would not be any question about the Scam!

A
Aleksandr Zhidkov 26.03.20

Деня_93
So the fact of the matter is that originally it was all the rules,well, maybe some do not be a temporary glitch, and all the while every second person did not write you pin him food,and then a continuous whining about cheating,no,I don't even want to blame those who are throwing themselves to blame chased cheap gain,and of course got what he wanted,mostly tears,but such sharashka as KFS,delivery club,I think spoil the reputation warfase,and there will still be full in the future believe me,today I asked the question right in the game,what is different warfase from pirate warfase,and I was told that nothing is not different,except that piratcom give,and in our warfase only promise!

A

Eligos 123
I agree with you,if it really really burns,try to order it through friends or acquaintances!

A

Sipogka
Yes,the pin in main current at once,and it is not necessary for this to spoil the reputation,and you can eat almost puke while the event is not over!:-)By the way, I think if you sell food to the neighbors would be more profitable!

a
artfulenok 26.03.20

great action

S
Sipogka 26.03.20

Just found one in the official group VC without problems sent for the 500r. So you can easily find an honest who will not eat:-)

A

Sipogka
Again,it is 50% to 50%,and I think I'm starting two days ago that one threw and the others laugh and tease them,they say get what you want,wanted holyavu please so you better like said Eligos 123,through friends or acquaintances!

P
Pixel Dragon 26.03.20

the campaign is running .this is not a Scam

J
JLeader 26.03.20

Kasyanov Ilya
she has already been completed. Even on off.the website is written.