3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 26.03.20 04:54 am

The criminalization of dependencies

I was recently forced to admit that the drugs cause some kind of addiction and understand why they are usually banned. But the subjective side is not a chemical compound or a particular ingredient in the composition of this compound (carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen included in the composition as lysergine, and serotonin), and a special part of the subjective side is dependence on the substances in the composition is not intended by the Lord God (the principles of Western law are of a Christian nature). In this regard, the grounds for prohibition are applicable to any addiction. What else would be banned? Can we talk about dependencies, considering the video game industry, not yet overgrown with the legal mechanisms? What can you ban?
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 26.03.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
recently was forced to admit
minus one...

m
masha 26.03.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Drugs ruin the lives of others. Addict in the family to live quietly not give.

What can you ban?
You must protect the Master of life.
Think about it, if you had slaves, and that they were obedient, held in the framework of what is permitted, that did not spread, and was obedient, what would you ban?

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 26.03.20

In this regard, the grounds for prohibition are applicable to any addiction. What else would be banned?
Beautiful women, vodka, kebab, mercy, aircraft, yachts, travel, tourism... air bubble film...
And finally, D E N L G I.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 26.03.20

Heh, that would forbid people to lie, something rotten in our mortal world, where almost all lies and all. In the fun would have been:))

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

https://9gag.com/gag/aQ3pGWW
I'm addicted to these gifs
what do I do?

P
Pilat. 26.03.20

stalker7162534
know) sorry the train drove slowly?)

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

Pilat.
title killed

Спойлерhttps://9gag.com/gag/aoNZ52A

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

I was recently forced to admit that the drugs cause some dependency
https://9gag.com/gag/ap20QZE

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

I have to admit that the drugs cause some dependency
Sounds like you were a drug addict, and then had a brainwave, my rose-colored glasses, and you become a new person 8)

dependence on substances in the composition is not conceived by God
Well, the body mechanisms all designed and invented, and then we have combinations and all sorts of side effects, plus new technologies that were not available thousands of years ago. To blame the addict is only to himself ;] Otherwise *all* the polls would be drug addicts.

In this regard, the grounds for prohibition are applicable to any addiction. What else would be banned?
It is necessary to prohibit dependence (nonsense), not substances, and to educate a new generation to instill the future of the country immune (in my head) to all dependencies, not counting vital (like air, lol)...

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Well, the body mechanisms all designed and invented by Them
If the brain cells do not have receptors for endorphins, then no amount of morphine by the body would not be perceived.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.03.20

stalker7162534
Yeah, thanks, Cap =]

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Health. Watch and learn!

t
the endless misanthropy o 26.03.20

Gentlemen, this is the revelation that dawned on me, due to age-related changes. At 20-23 I was convinced that addiction is a myth, as I didn't feel it. At that age, in General, everything is easier perceived and tolerated, in addition to 23 I did not smoke cigarettes. Note that do not take into account the substances of group of opiates, from them I have always stayed away, as in this case, there is a real dependence, and without a doubt taboo, there is nothing to argue about.
As for the other types, they are not able to possess a person with at least some interest, entertainment, brake, and sanity. Some things even at the level of marshmallow, can a floor of year - year lie, while reason does not appear.
Another thing is that age-related changes played a catalytic role, triggering a very negative processes that can undermine the perception of neutral substances or alcohol. In this case, the nature of addiction is approximately the same as that of the following example: my mother is already 30 years old buys the same loaf at the store and never buy another: she was terribly bombed, when I cheese sausage I bought sandwichy bread, and not the Holy loaf. Age-related changes lead to an increase in the number habits, tallennusta, attachment to things and behaviors. This is what exacerbates the impact of dependencies. Morality is that society's attitude to drugs is a consequence of human syndromes shifting of responsibility and guilt, the shift of emphasis from human vices and weaknesses in a devilish entity of some powder. But actually, the power in it over Homo sapiens as much as the cake of power over the fat bitch.

P
Pilat. 26.03.20

:D
Spoiler

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

Spoiler

C
ColonelJason 26.03.20

A few thoughts.
1. Substances banned very selectively: one of the most common and deadliest drug - alcohol - free. Officially in 2017 from him in Russia pipelines 300,000 people, I think this figure can be safely multiplied by 10, because heart attack hangover this statistic is not included, and the place has a very often. Not according to prohibit, forbid what is forbidden more profitably than allowed. How many people will die from his bad tendencies all do not care - and they are so much.
2. Age-related changes lead to an increase in the number habits, tallennusta, attachment to things and behaviors. This is what exacerbates the impact of dependencies. A very controversial statement. Personally, I very much indulged in twenty or thirty all came to naught. Can sometimes revive ancient when meeting with friends, but any systematic Hobbies were. And I think this is the norm: tough weekend in the senior school and College age, and then to take himself in hand - it is a classic option for the development of adequate mental personality. Sit down , basically, all sorts of adictive marginal, not found a normal things to do in life. The type of rock stars.
3.Morality is that society's attitude to drugs is a consequence of human syndromes shifting of responsibility and guilt, the shift of emphasis from human vices and weaknesses in a devilish entity of some powder.- Not quite clear what's moral, Yes, and the conclusion is rather strange: I think most people, seeing a drunk or a junkie, I see in them is a drunk and a junkie, not accidents, broken insidious chemical compounds.
4. To ban, of course, need everything. After hearing 30 years ago, tales of democracy the mob had completely forgotten their place. But nothing will soon remember.
Ps: it is seditious to expect that there's a chemical, not a fictional God, for all his wise will.

t

Pilat.
Don't know whether this reasoning in the book, or is it a gag of course, but to explain the essence of these things on two random examples, the attempt failed. Suddenly in my head there was an example of the combination of the flexibility and power of a river flow rushing from the mountains to the sea, and the weakness of the parched desert trickle that will lead to the death of the local fauna. But, both are too cheap.
If to continue the theme of a Stalker, really complicated matter come uncle Yar
Spoiler

s
stalker7162534 26.03.20

Don't know whether this reasoning in the book
as far as I remember, no.
Спойлерhttps://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aoN0vv0_460sv.mp4

P
Pilat. 26.03.20

Yes, it's Tarkovsky odd depressed)
Kopachi. the local population)
misery... the third time just pass. I would just pick a day)

t

stalker7162534
In spite of the fact that Tarkovsky everything, his work is impregnated with the provincial household thinking that he was trying to impose. LEM is so burnt from it that actually stopped to chat. I think he's stupid family drama filmed and the audience went nuts the wife of the protagonist will consist of neutrinos.