3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 26.03.20 04:55 am

Aiming: gamepad VS mouse (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Such cases. The controller is temporarily absent. I decided then on the mouse to shoot with the bow. What the hell? Usually... On the incidence when approaching the convoy I quickly aims at the first, second and a maximum of 5 seconds spend on the latest, if he's fat. Aim well and all that. But usually any aim to the side if we are talking about the mouse. So with this game, not so? Of course aid is not working, it is logical for the mouse. But to shoot just impossible... Maybe if 120 fps - then rules, but even 60 is not enough to nervously twitching on the horses ' heads to keep track of a small crosshair. Not to mention the fact that often you need to shoot above heads, focusing only on the lighted HP of the enemy. Maybe something not so do? Enlighten me, who plays it on the mouse. And is responsible for what in this case, the aim assist? Just outside the function?
UPD: the Same song with the animals. Over time it's 4-6 goats to cut down while they sleep a bunch. Aim on and shot - less than 1 second on target. The main thing to get used to. And now how? If they run to get with 5 metres harder than the ACE in CS to do.
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 26.03.20

baracus11
um, don't know how on the controller, but for me, the mouse always must be easier, no?
I always play with a mouse, maybe a controller I don't like how awkward chtol, except that for some games the gamepad will do.
And about shooting, then get used to it, if you've played on the gamepad, but it's easy to shoot with a bow, fps 40-60 I have, and normally get, problems does not arise, although perhaps it is in the mouse itself or is your own fault))

b
baracus11 26.03.20

James_Mails
Well, if not difficult and there is a possibility, you can burn a few attacks on convoys with resources? Rear wheel and in the head with hunting (for example). Earlier it was done it's elementary. Restored, adjusted - shot. Ali solved the problem of sharp Savov characters. Would like to see how the others come out. Just doubt, that is still better than me on Pade. The mouse I barely first shot, because the sight of the head always jerks on every leg of the horse just yet.
James_Mails
And regarding the mouse easier. Again. Unreal the usual aiming to carry a hunting bow at a time 5-6 deer (or whatever). For Sight - Shot Sight - Shot anything faster than Sight - Guidance - Shot.

J
James_Mails 26.03.20

baracus11
well, I personally like the light bow, especially I found when shooting any HP restored, and I like it. And what about hunting then I do not really why, yet with a slight pull... like that easier, but there will be time, I will make a video blog and throw

J
James_Mails 26.03.20

baracus11
In General, make a tape, instead of the convoy attacked the camp on horseback, then another backup. I've shoot this from the fact that he recorded a video but it still uses more CPU resources so I have to play at 100 percent constantly put to death on this there were frequent failures, if not record, would have been easier, and showed a bow light with him much easier than with hunting. On horseback arrows really fast, but if from the ground to attack the arrows as if endless.
+ I'm on a horse almost constantly traveled, if it was in place, and better without the horse then I would instantly be put...
better quality will come later
Spoiler

A
Alphalva 26.03.20

baracus11
The mouse actually easier for consoles, and even emulators do
baracus11 wrote:
Of course the
Do not you think that the answer you have written yourself, but do not want to admit?
Any console gamers that plays through a controller knows that in any game you should always disable help to just simply learn to play to restore sights in the habit of
baracus11 wrote:
Unreal normal aiming
baracus11 wrote:
Sight - Shot - Sight - Shot
baracus11 wrote:
Sight - Guidance - Shot
Those who play without help and learn from their mistakes eventually come to the system guidance-shot because it becomes a habit
baracus11 wrote:
Maybe if 120 fps - then rules, but even 60 is not enough
FPS absolutely does not affect on the speed and dexterity of the player aiming at the target, it will affect only in that case, if it is below 24, you write utter just get along
baracus11 wrote:
So with this game, not so?
baracus11 wrote:
Enlighten me, who in this game plays with mouse
It is not in the game... hundreds of thousands of people play it with the mouse and not complain, but if complain, then most likely go out and buy a new mouse
In your case, you need to learn or continue to play on the gamepad using
Not one player, not young - not old other reasons you do not write

b
baracus11 26.03.20

tony_001
I would take you seriously, but there is one thing. With the skill I have everything in order. In shuternom item or just mouse control (on the principle of games such as For Honor). But it is impossible to make a mouse that I did at pada without tension. Talking about the gun - shot. It is banal conveniently. The grind in the game is terrible. Mouse G502, carpet G440. A longer about devices?
UPD: AND on account of mega-zadroto-mechanic style of games on the gamepad without the aid of the COP on the global... It's not mine.
UPD2.0: Plus in this game is extremely floating mouse. For example, not walking, in the same KS sight as clear as possible. There floats, as you know that on the water.
James_Mails
Well frankly even I would rather shoot with the mouse, but still much worse than the shot would drop. In fact I Pade is not missed at all. The only disadvantage of my technique of shooting could be long-term aim. Well, in a few seconds, adjusting to the head. Because he took hunting. Predator bullshit, it is only for a kilometer shots taken, rapid-fire but not that much. Hunting charging almost all the kills in the head (Nightmare difficulty). And yet, the shot from a small bow to play on this difficulty. While I'm in their body will Saramago, killing me with 2-3 arrows. Easier to charge 1 in the head with the hunter.

b
baracus11 26.03.20

The question to which I received no reply. Does using the mouse? Maybe she sends arrows themselves closer to the goal or something? Here would not want this, if you really have to play with it.

A
Alphalva 26.03.20

baracus11
baracus11 wrote:
I'd take you seriously but
Okay... I will write differently if an adequate response you don't understand
I write so how would the players that you in the header of the theme has put down -8, but said nothing
You are inept, not shame on the forum with such questions
This answer is more suitable?!

b
baracus11 26.03.20

tony_001
You read what I wrote? Apparently not. Or grab your legs Fraps and take a -5 deer hunting. Without the movement. Standing on the spot. And then run on horseback behind every anyone can. Then I understand that I don't have enough skill and the necessary training.

A
Alphalva 26.03.20

baracus11
baracus11 wrote:
You read what I wrote?
Pick yourself read like it was not written by you
baracus11 wrote:
But to shoot just impossible... Maybe if 120 fps - then rules, but even 60 is not enough to nervously twitching on the horses ' heads to keep track of a small crosshair. Not to mention the fact that often you need to shoot above heads, focusing only on the lighted HP of the enemy. Maybe something not so do? Enlighten me, who plays it on the mouse. And is responsible for what in this case, the aim assist? Just outside the function?
You want your question differently perceived?
Well, take it and rephrase it correctly
Otherwise - the answer I wrote

G
GG4 26.03.20

In a single game with mouse play do not respect yourself, with a controller much more comfortable and nice (with original of course, not from Ali Express for $ 1000). The mouse is possible in some online shooters and has an advantage but it is small.

T
Thorgal 26.03.20

Went through the whole game and DLC with a mouse, no help. Kind of rules. Headshots Hiking moving enemies, when he is on foot, approximately 1/3 of the arrows in the target. If Baek and enemies on horseback approximately 1/8. In a stationary or nearly stationary enemies, like time with a horse at full gallop, 1/4, 1/1 Hiking. Yes, the percentage is low but the realism. Oh, and in case to get is much easier than in the head. But the flow of arrows is too large.

b
baracus11 26.03.20

Thorgal
Well, that's it. But with the gamepad I've done 3 head on horseback in pursuit of the convoy. It was shot so quickly that I only noticed after killing 2 of 3. And 3 even if he was on 2 shots, still do nothing time. The mouse tried to run after them on horse - this *** * ***...
We're not just talking about the fact that the mouse is no help, but the fact that the mouse in the game too floats. No definition of mouse reference no. And it's a bow, not a machine which can turn to peel and not steamed for mistakes.

K
Kassandra_Rain 26.03.20

You just have to get used to this shooting, while playing with the mouse. If it was a mass problem, the forums would have choked on such topics.

T
Thorgal 26.03.20

baracus11
On the controller there is help. On mouse no. Anyway, I didn't set it. But the mistakes I do not see any problems for gameplay. Even more interesting.

b
baracus11 26.03.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Get used to it it is not difficult, but to do something about what I wrote several times above, the mouse is impossible. Unfortunately. But usually Yes, the mouse is better.

S
S.t.e.n 26.03.20

Well, you compared)..the mouse and samanabad. Clear the stump you have on the mouse [in this game at least].
p/s And so on of the mouse function my refund.- you only need this mouse and only with such a pad [see photo].

Spoiler

b
baracus11 26.03.20

S. T. E. n
I just can't stand it when a developer not specified job options are compatible (or not) with a particular input device. There were games where all sorts of help and worked with the mouse. Who knows how it is in this case.