3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marselin050995 26.03.20 04:55 am

\"Game of cats and wolves\" Monster-milk (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Such a small, crying, the evil uncle of the whole village was cut, and I see traces of the smalls and the light as from a strong monster and think that's it then cut.
Geralt is suitable and comforting her, think maybe all she would about what her powers, but he is as naive! As if the locket was broken.
The other, then the Witcher (with the same fucking medallion!) said that she reminded him of his sister, so his fit of rage stopped and only her he was not killed, although I would have...
Maybe she where we'll meet in another form? But why then nothing about it can find?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 26.03.20

marselin050995
Campaign someone casually passed the quest(this one, the author) suggest to re-take the contract, maybe the second time Deplete. Or open my tab spoiler in order to understand the essence of the task.
Spoilerfree village hired a witch(the school cat) to kill the Goblin, after the witch had performed the contract, the mayor refused to pay the agreed amount to the Witcher, citing the weak financial situation of the village. The Witcher also refused to compromise, because his expenses(potions, ingredients) must pay by the same amount was specified in advance, then the warden with a couple of guys from the village, allegedly agreed and said that the money stashed in the barn, where all four of them and went. But as it turned out, the elder with a couple of guys decided to trick the witch and kill, cowardly in speaking of his teeth and the other attacked from behind, and it stuck a pitchfork, then the Witcher was wounded, but survived the shock and with anger all began to hack, even women and other village, he stopped only when cut all, except the girl that reminded him of his sister. So the point is that the Witcher is deservedly punished the perpetrators, but since it is from the school of the cat(and they know how wrong mutation have excessive cruelty) hacked once the people, who in fact was not in the business. And in fact, the game provides us with another difficult choice to take sides when, in principle, both sides are right and at the same time, no, next, dilemma. The girl is generally not in the business and is a complete victim, as her family was murdered by a witch, and she was left an orphan, of course, not what kind of abilities and girls can't be out of the question.
PS
If you see signs, it does not mean that these traces of the monster in the game again and again you will come across similar cases where showing red marks, will not lead to the killer or monster, but to someone peaceful.(take the same robbery of the Treasury of Dijkstra, namely traces of Buttercup, by your logic, if the red marks, the Buttercup monster?

D
Dedushka-B 26.03.20

marselin050995
From Queyras same glow was. It's not losing a companion on the quest. If it did not immediately find or step on district assignment, this part of the quest fails.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.03.20

If this is a Witcher from the school of a cat to keep alive,he's somewhere else comes his way?

D
Dedushka-B 26.03.20

[Denis]
No.

A
Alumiel 26.03.20

Yes is highlighted in red everything that is important O_o

O
Oleg V 26.03.20

Woe to the Witcher, go back to the first year, to be retrained, since you can't distinguish a human baby from the monster...

P
PIRAT69 26.03.20

marselin050995 wrote:
here she was cut
I wouldn't have thought of. A regular person slandered. You probably just miss the dialogue, indistinct or read, or listen to strange. This role-playing game, you need the plot to delve into. This is not a shooter, where all the passage said five words...

K
KRAsher12 26.03.20

I think the dude just decided paraflite, and all tripping. xD