3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntonivkA 26.03.20 04:55 am

Model body (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Gentlemen, is there any mod that is ruled by a model of the human body, particularly male to a normal state?
The game is good, but the human model is just imbecilic, not to mention persons. A feeling that took a picture format of 4:3 and stretched to 16:9.

Spoiler

4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 26.03.20

AntonivkA
And I like everything was OK, the model of the body is not stretched. Maybe you have problems with the resolution?

N
Nightma[R]e 26.03.20

AntonivkA
Then play a female character, there is the waist is beautiful. And face simpatichnye (:

A
AntonivkA 26.03.20

No, resolution is fine. Here, made a couple of screenshots, right through teamviwer, but in original resolution.
The character looks as if it's winter trunk, not the lightweight leather jacket. Bunt at knee level, as in jeans for mutants. The width of the legs - do Achtung.
In short, the character is too wide. That was a quick shopno example, as it in theory should look like. (3 and 4 image. as it was and as it became)
I certainly understand that we have most fans play for women, but maybe I'm not the only one who thinks that the proportions of the human husband is not correct.

Spoiler

PS: do not, half ass character to play does not deliver.
ZY2: in the foreign forum of Larian in the help section on the creation of the mods have already asked the question about changes in the proportions during character creation, and even got a response, but the mod never showed up neither on the forum nor on the nexus.

A
Andrei YP 26.03.20

AntonivkA
Don't know, I didn't pay much attention to it, more like a strong figure, not the broad.
Or maybe just in Evilone human men without exception chunky) so I don't see much of a problem, but this is just my opinion.

AntonivkA wrote:
I certainly understand that we have most fans play for women
Why? I usually play a guy. And the woman in the second or third passage for a change. The first passage I had a man, who is himself blind. Second now I'm ready pers - the Red Prince. Perhaps the third time will be a female play. I wonder again different characters, different sexes, as their production and finish.