3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valera Hudenko 26.03.20 04:55 am

The torch of grief (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The people that will be able to tell...In General on max settings and put the PC does not take out, but on the settings from very low to high, in principle, aged around 40-50 FPS until will not reach the torch. After that, the FPS immediately sags to 15-20 units. It is clean and back to normal. I do not know how to explain it, but maybe there are thoughts anyone?)
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Hawk 26.03.20

Valera Khudenko
Under the statistics Afterburner vidosik would you run and torch here and there and get clean. Then you can imagine.

A
Apti 26.03.20

To start your config to find out. Maybe your PC does not meet minimum requirements.

V
Valera Hudenko 26.03.20

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight - Core Processor 3.5 GHz, 8 cores, 16 GB's of RAM, video card ASUR R7 265 Series Windows 8.1 x64 (If necessary). Will add video as soon as I figure out how it's being done) And Yes, I know this as on the AMD Radeon itself sags, not optimized)

V
Valera Hudenko 26.03.20

Give up, how to add videos in here will not prompt?

S
SGA-22 26.03.20

Valera Khudenko
Through YOUTUBE, or: http://www.playground.ru/files/add/
FAQ on PG

V
Valera Hudenko 26.03.20

SGA-22
Thank you)
The quality is really bad, do not know how to do video by itself, but how it happened.

K
Kassandra_Rain 26.03.20

So you have a game without this torch retards.

V
Valera Hudenko 26.03.20

I don't know why, but retarding it on the video only during shooting, using the program FastStone Capture, and during the game just moves smoothly. But it's okay, you can play on the lowest settings, is still more interested in why the FPS sags even more, when the torch get? Video made on medium graphics settings.

A
Alex Hawk 26.03.20

Valera Khudenko
Obviously, because the video card starts to process the lighting and shadows. It's obvious. But why the difference in fps is much higher than the other - is another question. Can specifics of your specific video card under this load, for example. After all cards at a different cope with different types of technologies. And in Origins, with lighting, unlike many games all few new.

V
Valera Hudenko 26.03.20

Maybe...the fact that it does it even at minimum graphics settings.