3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 26.03.20 04:56 am

In - Care (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

going through the game for the 5th time. and only this time found that at the venue dadov on columnize is a cave, and in it a chest with some junk. happened to notice while viewing cut-scenes. it does not matter. the important fact. 4 times passed the main story and did not notice. 4 TIMES CARL!!!

and what secrets you suddenly found in familiar places, passing the game 3 times or more?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 26.03.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor wrote:
and what secrets you suddenly found in familiar places, passing the game 3 times or more?
There would be at least once to master, and here already after three adventures. It's how much you need to love the game to many times to pass in such a short time?, - and she's not short, just not one of them.

K
Krrrva 26.03.20

Found in the mountains of FEP this FEP picture
Spoiler

T
Teranaft234 26.03.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Troll Boris, whom a Knackery get, not to be confused with Oxenford centurion ?
Then...
Blood and Wine, the quest About a knight and a beautiful lady , the fourth time Gareth found the bones that lie in the cave.
Quest Vadimcha Forge work, only on 1.31 I. Before a stove in a cave not moved. But it is a technical problem...
The Isle of the Mists, as is commonly believed, and associate CRIS white and dwarves - of course with the 7 dwarfs... But I found the corpse of the 8th in the cave North of the Lodge.
The king's gambit, Armaldo can give away, then will expand a little quest... But why ? Not understood ! If the new action does not alter the ending and Byrne gives Sverige. The same can be done with the dealer(the Archer), in the White garden. If you go on the horse behind him, he leads Geralt to their bandit camp.

L
Loganhar 26.03.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
in location white garden there are a few chests with precious treasures, they.... as it were, and not hidden, but dick will find, they are covered like moss. One box is near the herbalist Tamiry. Several chests stupidly in the woods. Under every bridge there is some kind of chest, like someone from this bridge fell and dropped the chest. There are battered carts, which also fell and cheto to find

And remember that corporal Yang Hermera that a trunk is needed? HE DISAPPEARS AFTER THE QUEST!)) It really goes into the forest, he had a small brand, a small cabin there and just standing. Bad that there is generally no one else, he did say that he was temerty yet, but he's alone there. Is it really deep and there without half-liter not to call.

Near the ruined villas of the magician Aeromas is an elf, which should be released. He says come to him in camp and he will give a gift. Goes well, OK. But I followed him, followed him, and as soon as we come together in camp - BANG, and +150 experience. Ie if you do not trace, I get nothing.

T
Teranaft234 26.03.20

Loganhar wrote:
Near the ruined villas of the magician Aeromas is an elf, which should be released. He says come to him in camp and he will give a gift. Goes well, OK. But I followed him, followed him, and as soon as we come together in camp - BANG, and +150 experience. Ie if you do not trace, I get nothing.
I gave nothing for his release came through a few moments, or rather rode me like he does not know. ?

E
Emris_ua 26.03.20

Loganhar wrote:
Is it really deep and there without half-liter not to call.
Neither of which is currently Guide !!!

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 26.03.20

Crrv photo - it's good! and even where about? there mountains everywhere the sea
Loganhar well, elf, we will explain. and chests - Yes, there is in all the forests-swamps-bridges scattered treasure chests, crates, squinting and not always with useless junk. every time I find something new, riding between issues.
AT_Sagor the game for almost 3 years. 1 time played just after the release of v3, 2 times v3+KS, 3 - B3+COP+KIV, 4 - complete set of 31 version. well, now in desperation games standing almost gone last time, we have all the junk to beat

K
Krrrva 26.03.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
In Tossene but it's for a map, if I remember correctly on the highest mountain, to the North-West from the castle. Got there through svobodno camera nvidia ansel, but you can use the console

P
Playersaharan 26.03.20

Well, it just so happened that most of the content of the Wild Hunt I have a spell in your first playthrough (including quests, a La Flesh for sale), but something is lost (mostly additions).
For example, I only recently discovered that when re-visiting the estate Garin (before the fight with Toad in the channels) it will spawn the note, which actually completely changes the essence of the conversation Geralt and Algirdas about the female sculpture in the manor. Or that in KIV there is a hidden quest about the mill de La Croix, which can only be performed after the memory scan Detlaff and to March to Shoe Shiner (after the quest disappears).
Also, the repeated passage of KIV was pleasantly surprised by the opportunity to find the corpse of Centrica that Orianna was thrown from the balcony in the job a Nobleman from Centre.

However, in the original game were also interesting details missed in the first pass. I like never came on Undvika (before the final battle, on the trail above the camp) is a scene as CRIS is trying to raise the stones with magic, which she manages with varying success (Geralt noted that she starts to turn). Also for me as a surprise the fact that with the Collapse is a chance to talk about Hammond, and to ask him where to find the robber (though this line is clearly nedodelannye, because the Collapse of Geralt promises a reward if he would kill his slave, but after the murder of Hammond any new dialog from the Jarl does not appear).

Teranaft234
With Arnaldo by the way there is another option to follow him to the beach with the warriors of the clan Tirah and help him fight them off. This will change further dialogue with jarls (as evidence of guilt Byrne will be given a letter and colour of the garments of the warriors who tried to kill Arnaldo), but the outcome is the same.

D
Daidjer 26.03.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I myself prepared the hidden quests, but not yet passed.

D
Daidjer 26.03.20

AT_Sagor
Nothing strange. If the game falls squarely on the soul, can periodically replay. For example I have the movie the Caucasian captive" and"diamond hand for 20 times watched. ))) A Back to the future. ))) In Fol 3 I occasionally diving to the release of Foul 4 (8 years). Now Foul 4 on my PC forever to release a Foul 5. )))

N
Ninth_Satan 26.03.20

Gone about 30 times, and each time find something new :/
Then the quest, then the cave, then some sort of ENT
Something too huge world of the Witcher

A
ArXangel_ann 26.03.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
he's like me and doesn't know
this is a bug of some kind. I'm back in a couple days stated - everything worked

W
Widukind 26.03.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Such moments in the game and inconspicuous places myriad. Actually, this is one of the reasons for the popularity of the game

A
ArXangel_ann 26.03.20

Daidjer
And why is the Cave of hidden dreams suddenly became? It, I think it's impossible to miss)

L
Lifariya 26.03.20

But most of all I remember the village where all the inhabitants are turned into pigs due to the fact that was removed from the altar of cursed gold.

T
Teranaft234 26.03.20

Liferea
Fool's gold DLC No. 7. I read on somewhere online that it was supposed to be a lot more, but due to not having the time SPR was released in this form as it is now.

K
Konstantin Yazan 26.03.20

What raznostoronnej the game, however. Eh go to download!

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 26.03.20

to the left of Lofoten there is a small ruins, there is also a drawing of a wolf lying in the gas chamber. from there I decided to cut straight to the grove of marcola and came across a pretty good hotbed of hounds of the wild hunt, fighting with the wolves. and their first two, and then from the portal crowd accumulates
Spoiler
my mother!!! this is the third wave went and creatures more and more. behind 5 pieces...
Spoiler
along the way, the wild hunt clone-booth obsessed with. survived 8 waves and I'm tired.

I
Iksboy 26.03.20

Loganhar
Loganhar wrote:
And remember that corporal Yang Hermera that a trunk is needed? HE DISAPPEARS AFTER THE QUEST!)) It really goes into the forest, he had a small brand, a small cabin there and just standing. Bad that there is generally no one else, he did say that he was temerty yet, but he's alone there. Is it really deep and there without half-liter not to call.
If you chase him knocking he's coming to her in this place and you have to kill them all. That is, there are these temerty but you will fill. the kind of killing but he did not die and then you kind of Wake up.