3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nekto_playground 26.03.20 04:57 am

Stopped radio signals, do not understand what to do (Subnautica)

Please advise what to do WITHOUT SPOILERS, please. Ponaprinimali a number of signals (capsules 12, 13, 2, 9, Gehazi, etc.), scoured the island on which is located a huge cannon shot down the ship (within the alien base is also all over the place), climbed the second island on which the point of contact of the Aurora - there are three bases, two in the hills and one in the interior of the island, clambered Aurora itself, clambered all around, found the sunken alien laboratory, and near the cave with the dragon eggs. And climbed all of the above several times, thinking that perhaps something was missed and not picked up, and so the new mission is not allowed. Swam to the edge of the world where herbivores go Leviathan scopevalue soil and cocoa fuel for the bioreactor, swam to the other end where I ate adult ghostly Levitan, all to no purpose. The disease progresses, and things are there.

XS in short more human, Cyclops no crab no new fragments no new signals and no missions, driving pumped up to 900m the moth and can't find anything, but don't want to cititi, learning on the Internet exactly where to swim to progress through the story. Tell me please, somehow give me a hint what am I doing wrong and how to properly play.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrAgon_steel 26.03.20

And will not give you any new missions. Here your hand no one will help. Aurora clambered - Stroy the take-off site. The lab found was for the thermal power plant... to Read the magazine should be more careful.
I have 3 with the passage of the crab was available before the moth. The world needs to EXPLORE, not to point swim.
Look for large pieces Aurora and you will have - happiness.

n
nekto_playground 26.03.20

DrAgon_steel
Thank you. The world researching, scanning creatures and cake, often literally zigzags combed through the bottom of the magazines are read, too. Large pieces of - well, damn well how to find them??? I have a crab with a Cyclops is partly, even mostly there, but to build them is still impossible.

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 26.03.20

Radio signals are not infinite. At a certain stage of the game, they stop coming. Next - carefully read all the available magazine.

S
SKaT_xX 26.03.20

nekto_playground
Some spoilers Drawings of the crab can be completely found on the Aurora in the hangar. There are 4 crab stand. 2 of them in the fire, 2 hanging from the ceiling. Drawings of Cyclops are in the mushroom biome.

D
DrAgon_steel 26.03.20

...I remember for two hours looking for blueprints of a nuclear reactor, and then immediately found a bunch of drawings... a lot of drawings near the Aurora and its environs, the island with flak-W big chip is just...there fish prevent a very... decided this time to cut them all off....

S
SMT5014 yniversali 26.03.20

So the signal has ended and if all clambered on Aurora that Stroy NEPTUNE and give the game good luck!

Y
Yagor179 26.03.20

You need to build a crab and to go deeper.

n
nekto_playground 26.03.20

in short, on the same day I started this thread without even reading the comments - and found the crab and the Cyclops, and the fact that six months (in-game time) was wound over the whole area - just put all of the improvements to the new means of transport, because by that time all the cabinets were bursting with resources. Yes, lucky to find the time capsule with sestuna ion cells.

Shorter went on to wander, down at the lava level underwater caves, which, apparently, extends beneath the whole available area. Again, a lot of things found.

Built the rocket, which essno, does not want to run.

A couple of days it seems that poskitatsya by running a couple of teleport gate. And all, again, beggar. Stumble upon the wreckage and buildings that a million times already ran.

The game sorely lacks the usual two-dimensional map to have an idea where he was and where he was not. In the dark waters extremely difficult to navigate - floating-floating, climb in all sorts of tunnels and loopholes and in the end find that wound round. Beacons do not save - I have a few dozen labels.

In short the following question. Also asked if possible without spoilers. How best to explore the area? I thought maybe bother to cover the entire area with some structures like pipes, drawing in this way a square grid and have to comb through everything methodically, marking the investigated quadrants. But it is very laborious to lay a synthetic mesh on the three square kilometers. The compass to sail, too torment. Damn, why this game has no fucking banal cards?))) Player ROCKET can build, and the map - hell.

Share tricks as you cleared the game and optimized the research process.

y
yrgans 26.03.20

With the mod for the map, personally I started playing a lot more comfortable. Passed the first time without a map.
http://forums.playground.ru/subnautica/mod_na_kartu_subnauticamap-955175/