3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20 04:57 am

How to kill in stealth?(not stun) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

how to kill enemies silently from behind in stealth?and then I have current to stun it.and stunned not poison to apply and when you approach from behind the enemy displayed the current one button E but he just stuns and skills illustrated in the video how he was some kind of knife in the neck cuts.
by the way, and jump with your sword down upon the enemy too, only with stunning turns
Spoiler
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 26.03.20

Until you get hidden blade would be so

T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20

Camper88
thank you,and poisoned arrows are?

C
Camper88 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
Are the skills being studied

G
Grigoriy_Art 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
a plot not to pass on? not destiny?
PIRATES damn....I waited and now don't know what to do....

D
Drop94aee 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
Camper88
here the arrow depends on the bow,there are sleeping bow and poison and fire arrows,and in the ability of the current Darts you can open,Oh yeah just to fire an arrow podnesite to the source of the fire

T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20

Drop94aee
thank you.I will act according to the Board of the commentator above,to pass the game)

Grigoriy_Art
do not yell))

C
Camper88 26.03.20

Drop94aee
Yes I know I have the game took place 2 months ago but still not one of the tools even used and Luke, and their wonderful properties the only useful Toko for treatment

B
Bupycop 26.03.20

Camper88
Fire arrows, bows with a bonus from a distance or stealth shots, very useful and strong.

G
Grigoriy_Art 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
I'm not yelling...so I don't care, but to wait and then be blunt and ask stupid questions...it's stupid as a minimum

R
RumerG 26.03.20

Camper88
Whoa, well, if you passed the game 2 months ago, are you saying that you forgot all that was there, or I misread?)

T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20

Grigoriy_Art
it's okay,I have to resume ur 20 and still running around like a pacifist all the current damaging because of the angle.Holy shit,what am I stupid?to sujeto necessary to move pump to pump dopki need to perform,and how the hell to run without the main trump)that you have to first stun and then hack and then the current poison to apply.

C
Camper88 26.03.20

AmonRah
I have a month and a half lying in the hospital and not seen a computer drenalin time I had already missed a couple of trials of the gods James and finished to collect the set apart when XS will take over the DLS.And the properties of the bows I say useful I only healing came in handy.And then realized only when 2 elephants fought before trying them in a dogfight without frail to kill

C
Camper88 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
To carry out the plot quest Aya and get the blade done on LVL 10 and razvlekayus

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.03.20

Grigoriy_Art
What are you yelling about? Maybe people didn't know that then nadybal blade

T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20

Camper88
thank you.

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes, I play topcam first pumped,the plot of don't go,and didn't really know.

G
Grigoriy_Art 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
what would the stories hidden blade to do not have to be pumped up to LVL 20, there is all the enemies under your level....and there in the story, then go right a bit....
but since you like to suffer... suffer....

T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20

Grigoriy_Art
for 27 ur flow and assignment with Aya still hanging))while dopki perform and map open.

N
Nurp 26.03.20

Tomas Freeze
Yes, you are a true assassin is a monster! ))) I, of course, also to the TFR.the blades have not reached the level but I only have 12, also zadrota cleaning cards to meet up with Aya.)))

T
Tomas Freeze 26.03.20

Nurp
well I always play when the game is open world farkray,Lara Croft,GTA, and so on.