3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 26.03.20 04:57 am

The flight to your desktop. (Far Cry 3)

PC configuration profile(in brief I76700+gtx1070+win10 ).

After 40-60 minutes crashes to desktop with a standard window to quit.

All I found on this issue is either aimed at performance issues(which is funny with my PC. COP for CDA=] ),or by driver updates(check), or the lowering frequencies of the card,that makes no sense because the CPU is 50-60 degrees,vidyuhi 64. Lock the fps at 73(without Loka problem is the exact same). In-sink not included(I am also writing to solve problems).Game settings on high,but even lowering the most voracious smoothing, the problem persists.
Write to change HDAO to HBAO.(CECT)
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
LittelBro 26.03.20

zombijaic
Um, are you stupid? How this might interfere with the game? I have here for example card from AMD, percents Intel i5 and Win 10. And nothing I feel good. What is different producers, doesn't mean that they don't work, genius.
Dos9ra
As for the question, this problem in the headlight region 3 it is not watched, but since you have pretty powerful hardware, and even do not listen to these clever, like I wrote above, most likely this is a bug of the game, that is version, just transfer a different version. Well, if you have a license, I can't help you, I bought not one game, only pirates.

D
Dos9ra 26.03.20

LittelBro
Yes it is litsuha you(know it's not much,but in yupley like to have lokalizacia wise). What is most interesting to remember 770й on the pirates reached the second saved or anything. I Grisha settings(all twisted at the top) ,they say the engine is not pulling something,but what would all not go through(because a lot of them) have written here.

As for zombijaic he probably wanted development srach?!

K
Karabevichi 26.03.20

Dos9ra
Why do you turn of vertical sync for a single game? Or love the look of decaying footage?)

L
LittelBro 26.03.20

Dos9ra
Well, try to download pirates, if it will fly, at least you can be sure that the problem is not the incentive.

D
Dos9ra 26.03.20

Karabevichi
In this game there taoy problems. In most other there ,but there makes a fast sink. At the ,possible, love what would the fps was above 60,despite the 60(75) Hz monitor, what would subsidence was not. In the same Palace 4 on this powerful ,for this game, the map in n-s areas slocombe at 60fps and plane jumps to 40-45 fps and back.

S
StrikeX 26.03.20

on Vista play though henna. enjoy your bhagavandas ten on

D
Dos9ra 26.03.20

StrikeX
I too once thought that'll stay over piggy... But that's not the question. Although it is possible because of the 10s

z
zombijaic 26.03.20

Dos9ra
As for me , green is for wimps .
LittelBro

L
LittelBro 26.03.20

zombijaic
You mean NVidia? Look, there is no such definition as is better Nvidia or AMD, they constantly compete and release graphics cards (for example), each time the graphics card both sides are better, made by Nvidia, AMD will do a little better and so to this day and continues. Both brands are good. So don't give people crap.

L
LittelBro 26.03.20

Dos9ra
No, not because of Win 10, I have Far Cry 3 on PC, max settings, everything works fine and no crashes. So rule out this option.
And I will be worse iron than you.
Processor - Intel Core i5-4460
Graphics card - AMD Radeon R9 270x
Memory - 4 GB
Windows - Windows 10

S
Stoic 26.03.20

Dos9ra
I have a similar (gtx1080, i7, Win10 license) periodically flew (before seven this was not)
Try to run the game in window frame, I liked it.

K
Kirlusha 26.03.20

Dos9ra
Most likely it's in win 10.
I far cry 3 General held an ancient core 2 duo + 9800 GT 512Mb + 4Gb ddr2. DX9. And fine playing.
And departures nebylo.
I'm not really obschyatsya a tenner. And there is four kind of a compatibility mode no? Have not tried? Or change DX?

PS do not feed the Troll. (zombieme)

D
Dos9ra 26.03.20

Kirlusha
Compatibility with vin7 do not start and 8 has not visited yet...

i
imitator26 26.03.20

Kirlusha most Likely the case in win 10.
I have this great flying game, may be do something with the drivers or the antivirus vyezhivaetsya.
Spoilerwarning system - Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
Monitor: Samsung C27F591
The CPU type - QuadCore Intel Core i5-3470, 3811.6 MHz (original: 3200 MHz, overclock: 19%)
Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-V LX
System memory - 16 GB
Video card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
SSD KINGSTON SV300S37A120G (120 GB, SATA-III)
HDD - 1000 GB

A
Alamut95 26.03.20

I have a Windows 10 64bit. The game after 10 minutes crashes that working Far Cry 3 stopped. It turned out that the game conflicts with the service touch keyboard and handwriting panel, it was worth to disable it, crashes stopped. To disable this service, follow these steps: Go to control Panel -> Administration -> Service. Locate Service touch keyboard and handwriting panel, double-click on it, click Stop paragraph startup Type set Disabled. On Apply and OK.